mr. and mrs. shelby (request) + first version

this is the first version

Anon Baby: Hi! Your blog is amazing and I was wondering if you could write something like "Mr and Mrs Smith" with Tommy. Maybe the fight and make up scene 😏. Thanks

an// wow-eeee this brought me endless joy! just a little heads up, this isn't going to be exactly like the show - John's death will go differently so just brace yourselves. this is also disturbing so just a warning things get u-g-l-y. btw guys its Die-ann not Dee-ann, another warning - this is explicit and violent, also dangerously trigger-worthy (i hope not but just a heads up bc i love y'all so much) <3 - amaya"We were never perfect." She crosses her legs and looks at Tommy who stares back at her with ravenous eyes. "As a matter of fact, I think I'd call our relationship imperfect."

"And why would you say that?" The doctor who sits between the two offers quietly. He continues to drag his pen over his notepad, writing God knows what.

The doctor somehow only aggravates Thomas.

What the hell are we even doing? Gettin' a bloody stranger to sort out our problems? Why? He had asked Diane while they prepared for Dr. Webber's arrival.

Because anytime we try to, we end up fucking. She snapped, while fluffing the pillows on their set of couches.

And what's wrong with that? He asked, looking at her marvelous body as she bends down. Thomas pulls the cigarette from his mouth to leave a quick kiss on her neck before she shoved him off.

"This is stupid." Thomas doesn't allow his eyes to pull away from hers. He gets up, ready to walk away when she speaks again.

"This is what people do when they love each other!" Her voice echoes throughout their newly finished home. Grabbing his fingers, she gently tugs. "Sit down, will you! Jesus, Thomas." She shouts before putting her hands on the couch, ready to stand up. They stare into each other's eyes, their chests brushing. "If you don't want to work this through then fine! I'll be on my merry-fucking-way!"

"Diane, please." The doctor insists. "Sit down."

Thomas scoffs, rolling his eyes as he puts down his cigarette. He turns to the doctor, "She betrayed me. In a big way." He slowly sits down, knowing more than anything that he wants to work through their problem. Just get over this bump, that's all I fuckin' want.

Crossing her arms over her chest, Diane stares at Tommy. "Don't be daft. I was doing my job."

"Your job?" The doctor looks at the two with concern and confusion. His eyes narrow, "I don't remember you two ever..." flipping through his notes rapidly he looks back up at the stubborn couple. "I'm sorry, I don't have any notes on this."

Diane sighs, sitting down on the couch. "That's because my stubborn lover refuses to talk about this event that took place." She turns to Tommy. "Dr. Webber signed your bloody NDA, might as well get it over with." She begins to light her cigarette. The tobacco instantly calms her down.

"What day?" The doctor asks, also looking at Tommy.

Exhaling deeply, Thomas gets comfortable. "Well doctor, let me tell you about how my fiancé decided to break my heart..."

2 months ago

There was something in air that didn't feel right. This Diane knew. Faith took place, she had a mission to fulfill, and fulfill it she did. It was minutes after John's death, Tommy was yet to come home. So, as Diane sat in her bath, she made she to drag a white rag over her skin, getting any evidence of John's blood off of her skin.