F**k it I love you (request)

Anon Baby: Hey! Can I request a smutty tommy oneshot where the reader is being bratty and tommy has to teach her a lesson please? Thank youuu!! 🤩

ehehehhehehe ;- )

Drinks and drinks and drinks and more drinks.

Today was my little sister Darla's birthday which led to such a wonderful occasion! She had come from London to visit me for the weekend. She was a bookworm, always liked studying. Always enjoyed it. I can't help but thank my lucky stars that I'm totally different from her. Post getting my studies done, I left school and became a records keeper for the bank before meeting Tommy.

Darla and I drank at my home, which was something I did out of respect for my husband. Since Tommy hates it whenever I drink. Especially drinking in public, of course, the last time that happened, he had to be called by the barmaid who snitched on me for dancing with a visitor from France. Oh, my Tommy was pissed.

Nonetheless, after getting a few drinks in us, my sister had the grand idea of going out for a night in the town! We were going to get a pint, and then go to the showgirls club where the girls have big boobs and tiny little hips. We were going to flaunt them with money and drink expensive bubbly.

We were giggling as I shoved wads of cash into my dress.

"Isn't he gonna be upset with you?" My sister asked, throwing her head back as she grabbed onto my arm. She was looking around the room behind our closet, where the money and the gold sat comfortably.

I needed to be steady, since all of this cash was making me topple over.

"Oh Darla," I shake my head, hair flying all over the place alongside loose bills. "Tommy won't notice if I take a little bit of cash from him." My words are slurred, which makes me giggle. "Holy shit, I'm drunk."

"Me toooo." She rests her head on my shoulder.

"Okay." I grab her arm and take a step back. Clearing my throat and adjusting my dress, I smile. "How do I look?"

She holds in her giggles, face turning red. "Like you just robbed a fuckin' bank!"

I laugh, throwing my head back. I looped arms with Darla as we stepped out of the closet and into the master bedroom. "Honestly, it's soooooooo bloody good having you here. I missed ya, Darla." I sling my arm around her now, hugging her. "It's lovely being married, it really is, but there is nothin' like having your sister around."

"I missed youse!" She shouted, which made me awe very loudly, I pout, stopping in my tracks. I want to fucking cry.

"No!" She protests, intertwining her fingers with mine. "Seriously y/n. Schools so borin' sometimes, I wish I could spend more time here with youse."

"Well you know you're more than welcome here." I grab her again. I'm so touchy whenever I'm drunk. "Tommy and I love you."

"No, Tommy loves you. So he's forced to like whoever you like. I've never seen a man so obsessed with a woman before."

"Oh shushhh! He's got no choice but to love ya, you're my sister."

"He is such a mysterious man. Kinda intimidating." Darla looks around the room and sighs. "It's pretty insane that you're this rich."

"I know." I take a second to admire it before bringing myself back down to reality. But I also kinda want to tell her that the other night Tommy and I fucked on a bed of money.

Anyways, – I want to fuck him right now. Oh, he's going to be so upset when I come home late.

"Anyways what?" Darla asks, we enter the hallway.