Pin You Down (part2) What Are You Doing, My Love?

Present Day

My tongue ran along my bottom lip, my hands roaming my body. I show him I like myself, and I'm open to liking him too. This is how I usually start off my evenings, dancing as he's sat up. It's probably my favourite part of all of this, I love dancing and I also love teasing. Mmm, and the money too. I love money.

It's a win win-win really. I spin around in a giggle, the drugs I was given make me see pretty pink clouds even though I'm indoors.

Regardless, I feel as light as a feather as I touch myself in intimate places in front of my client.

The heat in the room seems to stiffen. When I look at him, his mouth is open, and he's touching himself too. Pressing his palm to his cock through the dress pants he wore. I feel lost and yet so happy, I stumble in my heels but quickly grab a hold of myself, moving on top of him. I open my eyes and meet his. He looks hungry for me, and just like that, I knew I was in control.

He opens his legs, allowing me to stand between. I watch as he looks up at me, licking his lips now, I get a good look at him.

He's attractive, younger than most men who come here; with brown eyes and a beard. His name sits steady in my heart, Victor Santos.

The one who killed my Bonnie.

He's had his pretty eyes on me the whole night, and only when I shook my arse had he requested a private meet with me. He wants me to give him a good time, he tells me.

He's given me two pills, both of them the colour pink, while he snorts a few lines. I take a pill, because I know if I take two, I'll be numb to the touch. And who wants that?

I'm in for a good time too, I guess.

He's sat in a private booth, we're alone and I let out a moan, feeling him against me. His hands start to roam my body; squeezing me in places I want to be touched. I let out a giggle, throwing my head back.

He seizes the moment and pulls at my dress, exposing a breast. He takes my nipple between his teeth and sucks, I pull away slowly and watch as he frowns, impatient little boy.

"Ah ah, watch it Victor." I tell him, grabbing his face. His cheeks are rough with stubble. I run my thumb against his cheek, "Did you like how I dance?" I ask gently. "How I touch myself?"

"Y-Yes." He nods as I run my hands up his thick head of hair. I inhale his scent, curious of if he has a girlfriend waiting for him at home.

I hope so, this will be a great story.

I smirk, and pull on his hair, intertwining my fingers into his locks.

"You're so big..." I breathe, my voice slithering into his ear.

He groans, grabbing my hands from his hair and pulls me down to his gaze. I wince when he squeezes my wrist.

"Ouch." I pout. I meet his chocolate eyes and smirk. "You don't like me pullin' at your hair, baby?" I tear my grip from his and move my hands over his chest. I push him back against the chair and crawl on top of his lap. Perfect. I'm in position.

"No." He pants, as I unbutton his shirt. "I thought this was going to be quick." He tells me, touching my arse. He tries to pull up my dress, to reveal more but I stop him.

I get on my knees, straddling him. He inhales my the scent that lingers off my chest, bringing his nose between my tits. He wants me, badly, but as I reach up for the knife I've got tucked away in the wall above me, I grab a hold of it and come back down.

Beside him, on the counter that he snorted his cocaine, lays a few hundred dollar bills. He thinks it's that easy for me to just get on my knees.

I almost giggle at the thought, as my eyes meet his.

You think I'm stupid. I want to slap him and press my finger nails into his eyes, watching as each one fall out with a light popping noise. I'll keep them for myself, and take the money, and then stab him right in the heart. Right where he stabbed me when he punched Bonnie.

He grabs my wrist again, lightly, because I almost fall. "I said, I thought this was going to be quick."

"It will be." I reply, pressing my body against his. I lick my lips again before staring into his eyes.

"What do you want me to do for you?" I whisper, I sit on his lap, feeling his hard cock under my dress. I put my hands around his thick and veiny neck. "Who do you want me to be?"

He rips off his blazer, revealing a wet dress shirt. Putting his hands on my hips, he lightly commands me to move my hips. He wants me to hump him. He's been sweating, "Who do you want to fuckin' be, I don't care. Just let me fuck that-"

"I know who I want to be." I bring my lips to his neck and lightly kiss him. My breaths mimic his, and when I look into his chocolate eyes, I can't help but smirk in bliss. The adrenaline rushes throughout my veins, and I become excited. "I want to Bonnie Gold's girlfriend on the night you murdered him."

Finally. I've got him right where I need him. This makes me wet, because I'm not here for anything he desires, but instead, I'm here to murder Victor Santos.

Before he's able to be alarmed, I grab the knife and force it down into his neck. The blade buries itself into his thick, muscular skin. He lets out a soft exhale.

I love you, I whisper to Bonnie as we lay under the covers. Promise me you'll love me forever, Bonnie.

I pull the knife out from his flesh and feel the warmth of Santos's blood ooze all over me. I pull the knife back and go again, butchering him. I bite onto Santos's ear, "I would say I'm sorry," I whisper, getting lost in his final breaths. "But you can rot in hell, Victor."

You see, I've had my eyes on Victor for hours now. Even since he sat down at a booth and checked me out. As I've worked the pole, even when giving him a lap dance. I know exactly who he was.

How could I have forgotten? The whole goal was for when that Russian bastard came back to Birmingham, I was to tell my boss to invite Santos and his mates here for a night of fun. My girls had distracted his mates, leaving him and I alone.

He's already spent a few hundred on me without counting the wad of cash on the table but I wanted more.

My eyes move to the heavy watch he's wearing and I grow infatuated with it. I need it. I can put a fucking down payment on a house with that watch.

As I get off of him, I told my head, leaving the knife pressed into his neck. Blood squirts out of him, I swallow. The watch. I pull apart at it slowly with one hand. My other hand slides by my inner right thigh and I feel the small pistol tucked away in my lace underwear.

I get out the gun and, pull back the safety. I stand with my legs parted, and my eyes on the dead Victor.

His lifeless body is leaning against the wall, his hands at his side. I want to still shoot him, out as many bullet in the fucker. But I've only got three bullets in this small revolver.

One for Aberama Gold, one for Polly Grey and one for Tommy Shelby.

I drop my weapon and grab the watch off of Santos's wrist. I check his pulse, making sure that I've killed him. To my touch, he's already going quite cold.

I break into a smile, glad that I've gotten this sorted out. And soon, I'll find the rest of them, and get my fucking revenge.

Alexandrea, Bonnie's voice comes to me unexpectedly. What are you doing my love?