BLURB (BAD HABITS)

For the blurb night: something sexy with Tommy!

Tommy's POV

I had been gone for far too long. My trip to London seemed to drag on for far too long, and she said, she said if I missed her birthday she wouldn't want to see me the following morning, and I can't blame her for that. Because one, she's my wife, I shouldn't be missing any of her birthdays, and two, she's a bitchy pregnant woman.

I had been walking on eggshells the second I got home half an hour passed midnight. Or should I say, half an hour passed her thirtieth birthday.

I had everything to make up for absence though, made Curly fetch a cake from Mrs. Parker's bakery, and Charlie got a bouchet of her favourite flowers. I would have gotten them to write her a bloody card but the bastards didn't know how to write.

It was my fault, I decided to get lost in my work which is what led me to miss the eight o'clock train. The evil deed that I committed will not go unnoticed by my Y/N.

The sun came up, and the chef made her favourite breakfast. I set the table, it was scattered and messy, but I thought that maybe she'd appreciate the effort.

When I heard her coming down the stairs, I hurried off the chef and housekeepers, not for intimacy, but because I was piss scared that she'd shout out me. I popped a mint leaf in my mouth and chewed on it before burning out my cigarette.

I noticed her walking down the stairs in nothing but a robe, her hair wet.

My feet began moving involuntarily, she may be mad at me, and fuckin' insane, but I still missed my wife. I met her at the foot of the stairs and extended my hand.

"Y/N," I sighed, my voice came out as a plea. "Good morning, angel."

"Angel?" She scoffs, still taking my hand in hers. "You missed the only day I actually should be celebrated, Tommy."

She waddles her way to the kitchen, noticed the food. Her eyes darted back to mine, she held in a grin.

"Your favourite breakfast?" I suggested, shrugging.

To my surprise, she giggled, light laughs erupted past her lips and sounded throughout the room. "You prepared this for me?"

I nodded like an innocent school boy.

"Sit down, Tommy, I think we should talk."

Fuck, I break a sweat and instantly regretted ever being apart of a gang, ever being elected leader of the Labour party. I regretted it all. Is she going to end things with me? Perhaps hand me my papers and say sign 'em!

I sat down at the dining room table and stupidly gestured towards the array of mismatched plates and forks and knives. "I also did this for you-"

"I don't care." She replies, snappy. Fuck. I'm doomed.

Oh you've done it now Tommy boy!

"Tom, you know how many years we've spent together..."

"Ah-"

"Five years." She answers before I could. "And I've gone through a lot with you, we've had our fair share of ups and downs."

"Wait before you say-"

"I am talking!" She yells, no, she belted. I've never heard my wife so angry in my life. Y/N, the woman whose only favourite colour is yellow because she feels like it doesn't get enough love, ir now fuming. She's a raging bitch right now, and I will not lie, I am petrified.

"Y/N-" I lift my hand and put my palms out to her. "W-Wait a second-"

"No you wait a damn second!" I hear her accent pass her brilliant lips. Oh my, even when she's a psycho beast, I still wanted to slide my tongue down her neck.

She approaches me all at once. "You hurt me, you left me here in this massive house by myself on my birthday after you said you'd be here." Her voice gets darker, more sexual. I was confused, did she want to fuck me, or hate me? I couldn't tell since she was pregnant, my wife once yelled at me for not putting the toilet seat down for ten minutes, and then fucked me on the toilet after yelling at me. She was crazy!

As she neared me, the sleek black robe he wears comes into my vision. She does look absolutely divine.

I sat up, pushing my back against the back of the chair. She continued to walk towards me. "You don't care about me, do you?" She asked, she was so close to me, her scent alone made my cock throb.

Oh fuck, I want this woman.

Those big eyes made me remember the last time her pretty lips were wrapped around me, her eyes on mine, as she sucked and licked me. She stood in front of me now, gazing into my eyes as though she was pulling my heartstrings.

Her eyes grew darker, curious. "Do you care about me?" She asked again, her hand moving to the thin robe that kept her clothed. The thought of her flawless body made my hands go cold, my eyes begged for her to pull the string, leaving her body naked.

I want to see you.

Instead, she pulled up her robe and sat on top of me. Her knees on both sides of me, she leaned in, her smell was intoxicated. I didn't know how badly I needed her until now.

Her hands ran through my hair quickly before she pulled back, her hands touched my face.

"I want you." I exhaled, pressing my lips against hers. "Fuck, I care about you so much." My lips touched her body. Her lips, her chin, her cheek, her neck. I moved down, my lips fell on her shoulders as she touched me, rocking back and forth against my hard cock. I moaned, slipping my hand under her robe.

I cupped her breasts, squeezing her nipples, not gently, but not too rough either. She cried out and inhaled sharply. "Fuck," She gasped. "I want you so bad, Tommy." Her voice was electricity to me.

Her hands let go of my hair and she ducked down to kiss my lips. The kiss was stronger, her tongue pushing into my mouth and her lips forcing mine to open. She groaned into my mouth as I moved my hands down to open her robe completely. I pushed it off of her shoulders to reveal her naked body, and instanyl my hands were feeling every part of her up.

"I love you," I purred against her ear, "So much. Let me have you..."

She latched her lips back to mine, I kissed her slowly this time as she nodded.

The rest, well, the rest was a belated birthday well spent.