Livin' Up To Changes

Erin's POV

After our appointment with the ObGyne, Zayn brought me with him in a food chain that serves healthy foods such as burgers that are healthy because it includes vegetables such as slices of tomato, stack of lettuce which happens to be two of my favorite vegetables.

As he was ordering over the counter, I sat down in a double seater sofa found in the corner. I decided to choose this seat and the corner because I wanted some privacy with Zayn since we planned to spend this day together. Ever since he returned working with the lads for their album and preparing for their series of concerts that will begin two months from now.

After several minutes, Zayn, who was sporting his usual hairstyle and wearing sunglasses, returned with a tray on hand. He sets it on our table and sat down beside me. "And they've got healthy fries too. Baked not fried."

I smiled to him and gave him a kiss on the cheek which he giggled. "Why you chose this seat?" he asked as he handed me the plate of burger and fries to me.

"To be in private. I mean,they wouldn't notice that you are here." I answered. "I may sound so selfish but for today, I want you to be mine only."

"Well, you have me forever," he said and wrapped an arm around me and placing a kiss on my cheek. "You should eat now. We still have places to go."

I smiled and nodded. I started to take a bite of my burger and consecutively popping fries onto my mouth. 

"So, two month from now, you're leaving for US." I said.

"I know," He nods and then turned to look at me. "I'm planning to bring you along with me."

"I don't know if that's a great idea." I said. "The management might not say yes."

"Not until they would know what situation you are in now." He said. "I'm sure they'll understand. If they don't then I'll just ask them if I could see you at least twice a month, it's either i will fly here or I will fly you to US."

I nodded, knowing that Zayn is serious about this. "I think me flying there would be much appropriate. You're busy and flying here would take some time when instead you can take a rest."

"We will see about that. The doctor said you can fly in and out from the country until you're in your early 8th month then when the 9th month draws closer, you should stay here." He said and then looked to me. "Do you want the baby to be born here or there?"

I smiled. "Of course, here. This is where we were born so it should be right if the baby's going to be born here." I answered. He smiled and nods.

"You know that there is nothing to worry really. The other girls will be here with you and they agreed to take care of you while I'm away. Alexa told me she'll be a doting aunt and friend to the baby and to you." Zayn chuckled. "She volunteered right before I could speak about it."

"She's always like that." I told him. "It's something I am not shocked about."

He smiled once again and leaned to his seat and took my hand and placed a kiss on my knuckles. I look to him and leaned close to me before placing another kiss on my cheek. I giggled and took a fry from my plate and popped it onto his mouth before pinching his nose.

"What do you think is the most appropriate name for the baby?" He asked, still holding my hand. I leaned to my seat and used my other hand into popping fries onto my mouth.

"It depends."

"I want twins," Zayn said, looking at me.

"I want both too but I think I'll be having a hard time." I told him. "But I'll be most willing to."