"I Shouldn't Have Lied"

Zayn's POV

"She is still asleep," I said. I closed the door behind me. "Of course, I can stay here until she is fine,"

"Sorry really about her okay? Tell her I went home once she wakes up. I don't want her to kill me because I left her with you,"

"I don't bite," I joked.

"I know. But she will kill me and I'm sure she really will once she sees me." she laughed.

"I will make her not," I said.

"Make sure of that. See you later." She says.

"Bye Alexa," I said before hanging up. I placed my phone to the bedside table and sat down on the edge of the bed. I stared at Erin's very peaceful sleeping face, making me smile out of my mind. 

"I'm sorry if I lied. I was afraid. I was scared. I was petrified." I whispered to her as I caressed her cheeks. "I don't know but then I am always afraid to tell you that I fell for you. Maybe because I don't want to get hurt. Maybe because I don't want to lose you. I know it was wrong for me to tell you that I don't feel the same way. I know I am so stupid. I felt like a fool because I let you down. I'm sorry. i'm sorry. I'm sorry. I don't care if I will tell you that everyday for what I have done. I love you, don't you know that? I love you and who you are. Your smile, your laughter, your eyes and what you are. I love everything about you. I love you, I love you, I love you and I will never get tired of telling you that. I shouldn't have lied to you."

I leaned close to her and I was about to kiss her when her eyes suddenly shot open, startling me and scaring me in the process.

"Fuck!" I cussed, making me back away from her. I watched her as she sat up on the bed and her eyes were staring right at me.

"Did you just said that?" She asked.

"Yes.. I mean, wait."

"Did you mean it when you said that  you love me?"

"Were you awake all this time when I was telling you those things?" I asked.

"I heard everything. Like everything." she answered. "Now let me ask you again. Did you mean it when you said that you love me?"

I nod. "And were you awake when I told you those things?"

"Like I said. I heard everything,"

I face palmed. "Shit," I cussed. "Are you actually serious?" 

She laughed. "Trust me. You don't want me to pinch you to let you know that I really did."

I sighed. "I hate you," I said.

She smiled to me. "I love myself too," she joked.

"I'm serious,"

"You don't hate me," she says. "You love me too much to hate me,"

"How sure are you?"

"One hundred percent," she said.

"You're just dreaming,"

"I wasn't asleep," she said. "I was pretending to be asleep," she laughed. 

"I hate you," I said once again.

"I love you,"

"Yeah, I love you too," I said. "Wait, I never said that,"

"You really love me," she chuckled. "You can never take that back,"

"Fine," I sighed. "Be thankful that I love you,"