If Only I Could Remember

Zayn's POV

"Hello," I greeted with a smile. Erin smiled at me. Her eyes, her lips and her smile are so familiar with me.

"So you are Zayn Malik," I heard her say as I stared at her, head to toe. I raised my head up.

"Seems you are right," I said with a grin.

"By the way, have you eaten your breakfast?" Niall interrupted. I looked at Erin. She shook her head.

"I haven't eaten my breakfast yet," she said "The food in the plane is just way too nasty for me,"

"I see," Alexa said with a smile. "Let's grab some breakfast. I want to eat,” she added and looked to me and Niall. I smiled and nodded. I took Erin's luggage and we moved out of the airport.

"Seems like someone is gentleman," Erin said and I grinned. We moved faster with the help of some securities of the airport. Flashing camera’s everywhere.

“How come they did find out that we are here?” I asked as we moved through the pile of people that we’re starting to get us trapped.

“When it comes to One Direction, not even the flood can beat it. Everyone will know it in just a matter of few minutes,” I heard Alexa chimed in. She is absolutely right.

“I didn’t expect that once I get back here in London, I will be surrounded by paparazzo’s, trying to sell out fake stories around the world,” Erin said. I nodded. As we got out of the door, many more flashes of camera’s came and mob of fans are outside that they have to deploy more securities to stop some accidents like a stampede. Only One Direction can make a stampede in just a matter of seconds.

“Sorry for this Erin,” Alexa said as we moved faster, closer to the car that was waiting for us.

‘It’s absolutely fine,” Erin answered back. Niall tried to hide the two girls from the flashes of camera’s that we’re startling them both. We reached the car and I immediately loaded the luggages on the compartment and closed it. Meanwhile Erin and Alexa climbed immediately inside the car.

“Zayn, I’ll drive. Give me the keys,” Niall said from the driver’s seat door. I nodded and threw the keys to him. I immediately climbed in into the car’s backseat. Erin was on the backseat seat while Alexa is on the passenger’s seat, just beside Niall.

“Are you both ready?” Niall asked. I nodded. Alexa nodded. Erin was a bit of confused. Niall laughed at her reaction. I turned to her.

“Buckle your seatbelt because this car’s flying!” I said and she smiled.

Nando’s

Erin’s POV

I haven’t eaten Nando’s for awhile. Though there is a Nando’s branch near my house in US, I find it hard to find time for myself most especially because I was so focused on my studies and since I started to take care of me, moving back here in London.

I watched as Niall ate his order enthusiastically. So what I have heard about Alexa’s boyfriend was true. He is such a BIG eater. That burger that I saw him eating is his second and I bet that he will get his third. I smirked to myself.

Alexa was also eating her order. I watched her as she happily ate the food away. But nothing beats Niall Horan’s amazing metabolic system and his amazing big spaced stomach.

I turned as I ate my Peri- Peri Chicken happily. It’s my favorite. Niall and Alexa has eaten their after it arrived on our table. I saw Zayn licking his fingers. I looked at him. His voice is so addictive to listen to. His lips are so kissable. His eyes are like the eyes of Bambi, the deer cartoon character. He is very gentleman than what I have heard about him from the other people. I just cannot believe that I am actually sitting across to him.