Wishful Thinking

Zayn's POV

Four days after Dana gave birth to Darren, she was discharged from the hospital. As soon as the news came out that she is to be discharged already, fans and paparazzi's flocked outside of the hospital, just to get a glimpse of the little baby.

"This seems like what had happened when Summer also went home after giving birth to Angelic," I told Erin.

"Yeah, I have seen that on tv," She said. "It's like what happens when the royal family introduces a baby royalty on the public,"

"Exactly but in our case, we are not royals," I said as we walked down on the lobby of the first floor hospital. Everyone in the lobby were telling Dana and Harry a warm congratulations.

"Look at Harry," Erin said. I shifted my gaze beyond us, where Harry and Dana, who is carrying the baby, is. Infront of them are securities. Harry's one arm is wrapped around Dana's waist and he is obviously overprotective.

"Oh," I said. "Go Harry," I cheered in whisper. Erin chuckled.

"Look at how sweet they are. It seems that everything is already getting back to normal," She said.

"I'm already having ants all over me," I said as I acted as if there were ants running on my skin and fakely scratching my skin. She laughed on my little joke.

"That's the oldest joke in the book!" Erin commented that made me laugh. I smiled then when I saw Harry place a kiss on little Darren's forehead.

"I think Baby Darren had just made a magic between his parents," I spoke. Erin looked over to Harry and nodded.

"I totally agree with that," she spoke. As soon as we stepped outside, screams filled the air. I saw Dana beaming with pride, as well as Harry.

"Aren't they perfect?" I asked.

"Well, yeah," she answered.

Flashes were everywhere and screams are becoming more defeaning as the crowd got bigger. Lots of people are coming, paparazzi's and Directioners are there waiting just to get a glimpse. Cars even stop at the sidestreet just to watch us or this little event.

"Baby Darren is so cute!"

"We love Baby Darren and Darry!"

"Dana is a bitch!"

"Get away from my man hoe!"

"You don't deserve Harry! You are ugly!"

"Darren! Darren!"

"Per-fect couple ever!"

"Forever a Darry Shipper!"

"Ugly, Fat, Bitch!"

I croaked upon hearing those harsh words, aside from the nice ones.

"I cannot believe that some of them just came here just to say that," Erin said. "Such a shame," she added.

"Yeah, sometimes I find it really annoying," I sighed.

"Well, could not they get a life and mind their fucking business?" she asked.

"I highly doubt that," I said. "No matter how nice you are, there are always those people who will do anything just to bring you down,"

"But I am confused why Directioners could speak like that about Dana. They don't know her at all!" Erin said.

"I don't know. How I wish that they would just stop and that they would be just supportive of our love life's," I said.

She nodded. Then we watched Harry and Dana wave at everyone and got in into the other car. Then flashes of camera snapped at me and Erin.