The Feeling Is Mutual

Erin's POV

After making sure that Dana is already okay, me, Summer, Alexa, Niall, Zayn, Louis and Liam returned at home. Harry stayed and asked me and Zayn to pick something for him. I and Zayn are going to stay in the hospital along with the two of them.

"I smell cupcakes," Alexa said as we passed by the kitchen door. She turned her head and saw the tower of cupcakes in the counter. "Now I have to get my hands on those,"

"Whoa," Liam said. "Someone really made so much effort huh?" he said as we all entered the kitchen.

"Yeah, credits to the two of us," Zayn said with a smile. I watched Alexa as she took one cupcake.

"Red Velvet Chocolate Cupcake?" she said as she stared at it. She then looked to me. "You know how I love this cupcake of yours right?"

"That is why I baked it," I said with a wink. "You get some guys but make sure to leave some for Harry and Dana. I and Zayn will bring some for them," I added. Then the others took one cupcake each.

"Aren't you going to eat one?" Zayn asked after picking one.

"Nah," I said. "I bake sometimes with this cupcake flavor so I have like got enough of it already," I said honestly. "Maybe later will do or next time, I guess,"

"This is fantastic Erin," Louis said. "Didn't know you bake really good,"

"I've got to thank Alexa for teaching me. I never knew I had some untapped talent in baking," I said as I sat down on the stool behind me.

"Aww," Alexa said. "I've always knew that when you found out that I am a baker,"

"Yeah and you were like, 'I'm going to teach you how to bake,'," I said. "And those times we're epic,"

"Yeah right," she said and gave me a high-five.

"I'm just going to pick some things and Harry's as well," Zayn said. "Then we will go to your flat so that you could get some things for yourself," he added. Then he turned to leave.

"I will also get some for Dana," Alexa said as she ate fully another cupcake. She stood up and followed Zayn.

"I hope things between Harry and Dana will be fine already since Baby Darren has arrived," Niall said.

"Surely they will," Liam said. "They both wanted to become good parents for the little guy," he added and looked to me. "So how's you and Zayn, Erin?" I shot him a look.

"What do you mean with that?" I asked confused.

"Well, you know what I am talking about," Liam said as I heard Summer chuckle.

"Wait up," I said. "No,"

"I know you and Zayn are so much attracted with each other," Louis said. "Not to mention, you've kissed!"

"Shut up," I told him. "It was just an accident, for heaven's sake!" I added and I knew, I am blushing.

"Don't be so obvious okay? You are blushing so much!" Summer said with a giggle as I hid my cheeks.

"I'm just like this really," I said. I decided to get one cupcake. "Don't disturb me cause I am eating this," I said and they laughed. I then ate my cupcake, trying to act cool like as if I did not just blush.

Zayn's POV

Before I totally went inside Harry's room, I've overheard them teasing Erin. I smiled to myself.