I Met Them

Erin’s POV

We came into a halt in front of this enormous house. Its candy colored with neon colors and everything. I smiled as I saw the house. The 1D House. This is where all the boys of One Direction lives and with their wives and girlfriends. I know about this because I have heard about it but I am not still a 1D Fan or a Directioner. I just knew it.

“Welcome to where we live,” Alexa told me and I nodded with a smile. I stared how amazing to look their house is. I realized that Zayn opened the door of the car. I smiled at him and I climbed down.

“Cool house,” I mumbled.

“This is where we all live since,” Niall said. “Pretty amazing huh?” he asked and I nodded.

“We should get inside so that you would meet everyone,” Alexa said and pulled me inside the house. The two followed us. We entered through the door. We stopped in the middle of a huge living room and I saw the other members of One Direction in there and two women and a baby.

“Alexa,” the woman carrying a baby stood up after she saw us. “You’ve arrived,”

“Hey Summer,” I heard Alexa said and moved towards the girl that I’ve known just now with the name Summer. “Hello baby Angel,” she said and kissed the baby that Summer was carrying. I heard Angelic cooed.

“Hey guys,” I heard Zayn greet on the people in the living room. He turned to me. “By the way, this is Erin Campbell and she is Alexa’s friend from the US,” he said as he introduced me to everyone.

“Hi Erin. I’m Liam,” Liam told me and shook his hands with me.

“Hi,” I greeted back with a smile.

“I’m Harry and this is my wife, Dana,” Harry told me and introduced Dana to me. She smiled at me and I smiled back.

“I’m Louis and this is Summer and my kid, Angelic,” Louis said and Summer smiled at me.

“It’s really nice to meet you all,” I said with a smile and in my British Accent.

“Are you British?” Dana asked and I nodded.

“I’m really British but I was in US for the exchange student program I was being offered three years ago,” I answered.

“That’s cool,” Dana said with a smile. “I hope we could spend time together,” she added. I smiled. Whoa. She really is friendly.

“So this is Angelic,” I said as I moved to Summer.

“Yeah, my baby,” Summer said. I touched Angelic’s cheeks.

“She’s so adorable,” I said as I looked to Angelic. “She looks like you and Louis,”

“Exactly,” Summer said with a slight nod. I smiled.

“Erin thought that Angelic is my kid,” Zayn interrupted. I blushed.

“I’m sorry. I didn’t know about it actually,” I said apologetically.

“It’s okay,” Summer said.

“You should stay and have lunch with us,” Liam said. “If you wouldn’t mind,”

“That’s okay,” I said with a huge smile, “I would love to,”

“Cool. Then Alexa and I should cook something,” Harry said. “What do you want?”

“I’m the guest so I think it would be best if you will be the one to decide about it,” I replied and Harry nodded.

“Harry, we’ll cook about her favorite food,” Alexa said as she headed to the kitchen. “I know what she loves to eat,”

“Game…!” Harry exclaimed happily and ran to the kitchen.

“Those two gets along very well when it comes to cooking,” Niall said as he sat down. I sat down the couch. Zayn sat beside me.

“So how is studying in America?” Dana asked.

“It’s cool you see but I’m homesick,” I answered. “In my three years, I haven’t returned here,”

“What?” Summer asked in shock and I nodded. “That must be hard,”

“It is. My parents are here. My friends are here,” I said. “It kills me big time,”

“So tell me… how do you spend your Christmas? The thanksgiving…?” Louis asked.

“They fly to US just to see me,” I answered. “They do that just to see me,”

“That’s sweet of them,” Dana said. “It must be hard for both of you and your family,”

“It’s really hard,” I said with a smile.

“But at least you survived it,” Zayn said with a smile. His smile is so addicting.

So what course did you took?” Louis asked.

“Communication Studies,” I answered proudly.

“Cool!” Summer said. “Isn’t that the one you take to you have the job of such hosts, radio host?”

“Like Ryan Seacrest?” I asked and she nodded. “Absolutely,”

“I can’t wait to hear you host one day,” Summer said. “Hosting skills are cool you know?”

“I know what you mean,” I said and she smiled. I looked at Dana’s baby bump. “So how far along are you Dana?” I asked.

“Oh… 9 months to be exact,” Dana answered. “So small right?”

“Because that is this is your first time,” I said and she nodded with a smile.

“Erin?” Zayn interrupted. I looked at him.

“Yeah…?” I asked.

“You wanted to see the whole house?” He asked and I smiled.

“Yeah… you tour her around the house Zayn,” Liam said.

“Would that be fine for you?” I asked and they nodded.

“You’re already a family. You’re Alexa’s friend,” Niall said with a wink. I grinned then I turned to Zayn and I nodded.

“Come. Let me show you around,” Zayn said and I smiled.

I'm in heaven right now.