"You've Got To Be Kidding Me"

Merry Christmas Everyone! It's the 25th. Yeaaaah. Lots of love coming from me, all the way from the Philippines! :) By the way, where are you from and what time is it in your country?

Read on!

PS: Lucy Hale will be Erin Campbell. ;)

--------------

Erin's POV

After breakfast, I left the 1D Mansion to go back to my flat. I've missed my flat so much since I only go home to get stuff then go back to the hospital with Zayn. Ever since I arrived from US, I only slept at my flat, once. No exaggeration added.

As soon as I got in, I made my way to my room to rest. I am going out tonight to watch the 1D concert with the other girls. Dana will come, even though she has little Darren with her now already. She refused not to watch the concert and Harry has no choice but to say yes to her. Or he just can't resist Dana so much.

I dived into my bed right away and realized that I started to feel like missing Zayn already. Nothing's the same without Zayn cuddled with me. I started to feel like that ever since last night, the very first time we cuddled. I am even wondering why are we acting like this when we are not even dating yet.

I slipped my phone out of my pocket and checked my Twitter. Well, I haven't been in the site since I arrived back from US. Things got busy right away that even just logging in my username and password is impossible to do.

As soon as I logged in, I got in into my account and realized that my mentions we're blowing up every minute. What the heck?

I opened it up and more mentions came in every minute.

25 Interactions. Click.

60 Interactions. Click.

Why so many interactions? Have I done something that is illegal?

Oh dear. That would be really an understatement.

I scrolled down and saw usernames that are mostly One Direction related. I read some mentions and I am getting annoyed how lots of tweets I am getting right now. The tranquility and isolation of my Twitter Account is broken.

@1DFangirlForever

Oh my gosh! @erincampbell1 is so gorgeous! She looks good with Zayn. I hope they would pair up!

@zaynmaliksgirl

@erincampbell @zaynmalik will look good together. I ship them! #Zerin

@My1DBoys

@zaynmalik you found someone new! And @erincampbell is so gorgeous!

@ZaynMalikIsMine

Who's @erincampbell? She is not even gorgeous. Eww.

@AmazingFiveBoys

@zaynmalik @Louis_Tomlinson @NiallOfficial @Real_Liam_Payne @Harry_Styles she is gorgeous! who's calling dibs among the two? ;)

@TheBoysOf1D

@alexafernandez @danastyles @summerevigan Are you telling me she is the new girl? Zayn's or Liam's?