The Phone Call

Zayn’s POV

“Aww! There’s the little one!” I yelled as I ran straight to Summer who was carrying Angelic.

“Be careful Zayn. She’s a baby. She can’t keep up with your energy yet,” Summer said with a smile.

“She has to get used with the energy we have! After all, we’re all her energetic uncles,” I said with a smile and winked over the boys behind me. “May I?”

“Yes you may, of course,” Summer said then handed Angelic over Zayn. She then leaned on to Angelic. “You stay with your Uncle Zayn okay? And greet him ‘Happy Birthday’,” she added. Angelic cooed as her mother said that.

“I take that as her greeting. A lot cute than saying really the word ‘Happy Birthday’ that comes from normal people,” I joked. The boys laughed on my remark. I walked back to the couch and sat down.

“Aww!” Dana cooed. “Now I’m excited to have the baby,”

“We’re almost there babe,” Harry said and kissed Dana on the lips. I smirked and placed my hands over Angelic’s eyes.

“Hey. Don’t do that when a kid is around,” I said. Everyone laughed.

“She is a baby and she won’t remember anything,” Louis said. “That’s for sure,”

“Still, don’t do that,” I said and started to play with the maracas on my hand, waving it to Angelic’s face. She started to giggle.

“Zayn… You do look like a dad,” Alexa said.

“I do?” I asked worriedly. She nodded. “I’m not ready yet to be a dad. I’ll wait until I am 35,”

“That’s too long Zayn. Many girls are lining up mate,” Liam interrupted.

“That is why they have to wait,” I said and winked. “Right baby?” I asked Angelic and she slapped her little hand on my cheeks. “See? She agrees with me,”

“Nooooooo way…!” Niall said “She has to agree with us,”

“Oh well, she agrees with me,” I said proudly. Then suddenly, a phone rang in.

“Wait up people,” Alexa said and stood up. She went to the kitchen to answer the call.

“Who do you think it is?” Louis asked.

Alexa’s POV

“Hello?” I sang onto the phone.

“Hey, Alexa!” I heard the other voice answer.

“Is that you Erin?!” I asked excitedly.

“Who do you think I am?”

“Erin!” I yelled over my phone. “Finally! You have called!”

“Yeah,” Erin hummed over. Erin is my friend. She is British but she currently resides in US after being sent there as an exchange student. I met her when I visited US once and it happened that she was my neighbor as I stayed in there for a year. We then had a static communication even after I left the said country.

“Gosh! The last time you called me were like …” I said and started to count. “Six Months ago!” I added. “How have you been?”

“Very good! I’m finally happy to hear from you!“ she answered. “How about you?”

“Still living in London,” I said honestly. I sat down on one of the stools.

“You haven’t gone back to your country?”

“No. I have my life here already,” I answered.

“Oh… still dating that guy from One Direction?”