Chapter 46

It's been about a week. 

Asashin tried and talk to Jimin more, but the human was either caught up with studies, or he had planned on doing something with his boyfriends. 

It irritated Asashin, he wanted Jimin to be HIS and his ALONE. So it angered him when the vampires would be affectionate with Jimin. 

Asashin's obsession with Jimin grew and grew. He began spying on Jimin, watching every move he made. 

He would even catch Jimin having intimate moments with one of the vampires, and oh boy did it set him off. 

Oh just you wait Park Jimin, one of these days you will be in my grasp. Asashin thought. 

***

Jimin and the vampires were in the library studying. Their finals were in a couple weeks so they had to start cramming for it.

Jimin was currently on Taehyung's lap, reading through the highlighted parts in his textbook. "What subject are you reading?" Taehyung asked, looking over Jimin's shoulder

"The Aristocrat's. I am learning about their bloodlines and the old leaders before Mr Kim took charge." Jimin replied. 

Taehyung hummed, going back to his notes. Jimin could feel the tattoo tingling. Jimin got up off Taehyung's lap and pressed the tattoo, releasing the beast. 

Ketsuki appeared and jumped onto the bed, curling up. "I think it was tired of being stuck in the tattoo." Namjoon chuckled. "Yeah." Jimin replied. 

Ketsuki didn't come out every day, but it was common enough for the vampire's to be used to it's presence. At first, it was awkward and a little scary when the beast came out, but after a bit, the vampires grew to love it. The beast was quite cuddly and playful. So the vampire's were never surprised if it popped out and got comfy somewhere in the dorm.

Jimin pressed his lips together, he's been thinking about Ketsuki's forms. He wanted to unlock them, but he was scared for the chances that it will fail and something bad could happen. 

"Is everything alright Jimin?" Hoseok asked. "I read a book in the library the other day explaining  about Ketsuki's forms." Jimin explained. "But the problem is that it has great risks. It can end up harming Ketsuki or probably me." He said, stroking the top of Ketsuki's head. 

"What do you need to do for them?" Yoongi asked. "For the small form, it's easy. Me and Ketsuki need a certain level in our bond, which is easy compared to the other two."

"How about the human form?" Jin asked. "That's the riskiest. For it to work, Ketsuki needs to drink a small amount of my blood. But there is a 90% chance that Ketsuki's body will decline it and it will go on a frenzy." Jimin replied

"I think I can help." 

Everyone turned to see Chama, he was leaning in through the open  window. "How are you doing that?" Yoongi asked. "We are a couple stories up." 

"I teleported and landed here using a jewel." Chama replied casually, climbing in. "Anyways, how can you help?" Jimin asked. 

"Right." Chama said. "Something that can help is the fact that Ketsuki is used to being surrounded by vampires for one. In the past, it's owners would lock it away and not allow it to interact with vampires. So being here with vampires is calming to it. Right?" He asked Ketsuki, who meekly nodded it's head. 

"Another thing is that you gave it something that none of it's other owners gave it." Chama said. "And that is?" Jungkook asked. 

"Love. None of the previous holders gave it the love it deserves, they just commanded it, not treating it like a living being. That's why it failed so much in the past." 

"So should we try it?" Jimin asked. "Wouldn't hurt, plus with the vampire jewel and me being here, it can't go on a frenzy." Chama replied. 

"Okay, I get Hoseok being able to not make it go on a frenzy," Namjoon started. "But how can you stop it?" 

"I created it, remember? I am able to snap my fingers and it will disappear back into the tattoo." 

"Okay." Jimin said. "Let's do this." 

***

Everyone is sitting on the floor with Ketsuki sitting in front of Jimin. In Jimin's hand was a small razor blade. "All you need to do is make a cut deep enough for some blood to drip out." Chama said. "No need to make a huge gash." 

Jimin nodded and slid the razor against the palm of his hand, it stung but it was nothing unbearable. 

Jimin lifted his hand above Ketsuki's mouth, squeezing his hand so some blood dripped down his hand. 

The blood landed in Ketsuki's mouth. 

It's eyes shot open and it shook it's head violently. At first, Jimin was scared and backed up a little. But he wanted to try something

"Calm down Ketsuki, you are safe." Jimin spoke softly, resting his non bleeding palm against Ketsuki's shaking forehead. 

It began to calm down and began glowing. It's lion shaped body shifting to one of a human. 

Everyone was shocked at it's appearance. 

844 words. Sorry for the cliffhanger and short chapter. I want you guys to guess, what do you think Ketsuki's gender is? I have a bit of an idea on it's design, but I am still wavering on gender.

Anyways, Thank you guys so much for reading and please don't be a silent reader, vote and comment your opinions. I love you all and I hope you have a great day.

BYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE