Twenty Two

Jihyun's PoV

Before I could say anything, she shoved the gem towards my chest. I screamed in agony and fell to the ground. This pain... it's unbearable. 

My chest feels like it's about to explode. I clench my chest and cry out in pain. Help me Hyung. 

No One's PoV

"Whoa, what did you do to him madam?" Jerry asked. Junsuina turned to him and smiled wickedly. "Do you even know what he is?" She asked. Jerry thought for a moment before shaking his head. 

The other guard butted in. "He is a hybrid of a witch and human." Jerry's jaw flew opened as he stared at the kid who was suffering on the floor. "But he had human parents. You saw them when you killed them madam." He said, still shocked. 

"Well... I didn't really kill his biological parents." She explained. "Excuse me?" Jerry asked. "He was abandoned as a kid. His bio mom put a spell on him to make him human like and gave him to the Parks. Even they didn't know that he was a hybrid." She explained.

"Then who are his real parents?" Jerry asked. "That I don't know, we will have to see what kind of power he has." She said. 

Just then, the door busted open and 7 guys came in, panting. "What do you losers want? And where is Kokan?" Junsuina asked annoyed. 

JB looked up, still panting. "He got *pant* captured. And we found out who holds Ketsuki." He breathed out. Junsuina and the guards eye's widened as all of their attention was focused on JB. 

"His name is Park Jimin and he attends BigHit high school." "Jimin? The brat's older brother?" The guard asked. "Yes, but good luck capturing him. He defeated Kokan and he is protected by a group of pure blood vampires. Two of them are Kim Namjoon and Jung Hoseok." 

"The vampire leader's kids? That's a shocker." Jerry said. "Well like they'll stop me. Any news on where Chama is?" Junsuina asked. "No, but from the info we got, he had some sort of past with Jimin." Jinyoung said. 

"Hmm, interesting." Junsuina smiled, turning to face Jihyun who was now against the wall, panting. There was a hole burned in the middle of his shirt and on his exposed chest was a tattoo. It was yellow and had the witches crest in the middle of it.

Junsuina walked over to the suffering human and looked down at him, that smirk never leaving her lips.

"Time to wake up little hybrid." Junsuina said quietly, bending down and grasping his chin between her slender fingers, making him look up at her. Jihyun's looked up and glared at her. "Let's go, we have work to do." She smiled. Her eyes glowed a dark purple and Jihyun's eyes widened, before drooping and dark purple rings went around his dark brown pupils. 

"Whoa, what did she do?" Jerry asked. "She hypnotized him, how do you think the werewolves are working for her?" The other guard replied. Jerry turned around to look at the werewolves, and he was shocked to see dark purple rings around all their eyes. 

"How did she-" "It's my power. I have the ability to control any living creature that is not a vampire. And that includes other classes." Junsuina said and got up, Jihyun getting up behind her. 

"Now, we got a human to fetch." She said darkly. 

***

It was the next day and Jimin got up, stretching. He looked over to his side and saw  that Taemin was also up. He was sitting in bed with his eye's glued to his phone. 

"Morning." Jimin said. Taemin's eyes adverted from his phone to Jimin. "Hey, how did you sleep?" He asked. "Good." Jimin replied. Lies

"That's good." Taemin said, putting his phone down and got out of bed, stretching. "What are you gonna do for today? Classes don't begin til Monday so we got two more days." Taemin asked. 

Jimin thought for a moment. Til his eye's widened. "Are you okay Jimin?" Taemin asked concerned. "Y-yeah, today is just a bit of a painful day for me." Jimin mumbled. Taemin noticed how Jimin took off his necklace with his parent's wedding bands and placed them in his palm, staring at them with sadness. 

"Is it the anniversary of your parents deaths?" Taemin asked. "Yes, and another thing as well. Which makes it even more painful." Jimin said quietly, tears slipping down his cheeks. 

Taemin ran over to Jimin and comforted him, rubbing his back softly. "What else is today Jimin?" Taemin asked softly. 

Jimin wiped his eyes and looked up at Taemin. "It's also my brother's birthday." 

779 words. So sorry for the short chapters. I did not want to drag this chapter, adding unnecessary details. 

My writers block is starting to slowly go away and I will see if I can get another chapter out tonight. 

Anyways, thank you guys so much for reading and please don't be a silent reader, vote and comment your opinions. I love you all and I hope you have a great day. 

BYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!