Twenty Three

"It's Jihyun's birthday?" Taemin asked. "Yes, it's been 2 years since the incident." Jimin mumbled. Taemin's heart sank and he hugged Jimin tighter. "I'm sorry." He whispered. 

Jimin hugged him back and they sat there for a bit, enjoying the warm embrace of one another.    A few minutes passed and they broke the hug. "So, what are you going to do today?" Taemin asked. 

"I'm going to see Kokan." Jimin mumbled. Taemin's jaw dropped as soon as those words left Jimin's mouth. "Kokan? But he was the changeling who attacked you. Why would you want to see him?" Taemin asked. 

"I need to ask him some questions." Jimin said. Taemin wanted to protest, but he gave up. He can't change Jimin's decision. "Okay, just be careful. He is dangerous." Taemin warned him. "I know, and he will be in a type of cell so he can't touch me." Jimin reassured him. 

Taemin smiled and got up, walking over to his dresser. "I'm going up town for a bit, do you want me to drive you there?" He asked. "Sure." Jimin replied. They got dressed and walked out of the dorm, everyone was staring at them as they walked through the hall. 

Jimin was wearing ripped black jeans along with an oversized black and white striped T shirt, and white converse. He was wearing a black snap back and sunglasses. On his neck was his locket and his necklace with his parent's wedding bands. 

Taemin was also wearing black ripped jeans, and a blue and white striped long sleeve turtle neck with a pair of black shiny sneakers. The sleeves were rolled up to his elbows showing off his watch and rings on his index and middle fingers. 

They walked out but was stopped by a group of kids. "Hey Jimin, I think it's pretty neat that you are friends with the vampires." One of the girls said sweetly. "Thanks, I guess." Jimin replied. "Yeah, and that tummy monster that you have is pretty cool." The dude commented. 

"Yeah, can we see it? Please." The other girl begged. "Sorry, but we are busy. Maybe another time." Jimin bowed and walked away with Taemin. They got in his car and Jimin gave him the directions. 

Lee Chan from the HSPD contacted him the other day and gave him the directions to the headquarters's where Kokan was kept. 

After 15 minutes, they arrived and Jimin got out, thanking Taemin before running into the building. He entered through the huge doors and walked up to the front desk. There sat an elder woman typing something on her computer. Her long gray hair was pinned into a near bun and a pair of dangly diamond earrings were on her ears. She was wearing a baby pink blazer with a pair of black leggings. 

Jimin walked up and the lady looked up at him. "Name." She demanded. "Jimin, Park Jimin." He replied. "State your business here." She asked. "I'm here to visit Kokan, Lee Chan sent me this address." Jimin said. 

"Ah, so are the kid who holds Ketsuki. Your lucky the government allows you to step foot outside." She stated. Jimin gulped and the lady noticed the hint of fear in Jimin's eyes. "Relax, he is on the 4th floor at the end of the hall. There will be a guard so mention that you hold Ketsuki. He will allow you to visit. But beware, that kid is crazy." She said, mumbling that last part. 

Jimin thanked her and walked into the elevator, pressing the button to the 4th floor. It started descending. Jimin stood there, waiting. Once the door opened, Jimin's eyes widened. The entire hallway was white and many heavy duty doors were on each side. It looked like the mental asylums in movies. 

Jimin started walking to the end of the hall. Most of the doors had windows and many people were staring at him though the windows. Some were calling to him while others just stared. Jimin ignored them and continued on. 

He reached the end of the hall and like the lady said, there was a guard who was around 6 ft standing there. He was heavily built and had a big gun sitting in his right hand. The guy looked over at him and slightly raised the gun. 

"Name and business." He asked. Why is everyone so demanding here? Jimin thought. "My name is Park Jimin and I am here to visit Kokan. I hold Ketsuki." He said. 

The guard didn't lower the gun but instead raised it higher, pointing it towards Jimin's stomach. "Prove it." He demanded. Jimin's eyes widened and he slowly lifted his shirt a little, just enough to show the tattoo. 

The guard lowered the gun and opened the door. "10 minutes max." He said. Jimin nodded and walked in. The door shut behind him. Jimin looked up and what he saw was horrid. 

Kokan was against the wall with chains around his wrists and ankles. The chains were connected to the wall which seemed to have a type of spell on it. Kokan was only wearing basketball shorts and all over his chest was multiple scars. But what caught Jimin's eyes was the huge burn mark in the center of his chest. 

Kokan looked up at him and his eye's widened for a second, before glaring at the smaller. "What do you want?" He spitted out. "Relax, I want to talk." Jimin said calmly. "Tsh, about what?" He asked. 

"Why you attacked the school." Jimin spoke softly. "Please, like you'll believe me." Kokan sighed. "Try me." Jimin stated. Kokan's eyes widened as he stared at Jimin. 

Jimin sat down at the floor in front of Kokan.

"Talk." 

***

"He's not here?" Jungkook asked. "No, he left a couple hours ago. I just got back and was about to take a nap but you came knocking at my door." Taemin replied. 

"Where is he?" Taehyung asked. "Why do you need to know?" Taemin asked. "He's not your little pet. He has his own free will to do what he wants." 

"We know that, we are just wondering where he is." Taehyung asked again, getting a little annoyed. "He's visiting Kokan. Bye." Taemin said and started shutting his door. 

But before he could shut it all the way, he felt a hand push against it, keeping it open. "He's with Kokan?!" Jungkook asked loudly. "Yes, I tried to tell him that is it dangerous but he insisted on it." Taemin replied. 

"We're gonna go get him. Kokan's too dangerous." Taehyung grumbled. Taemin grabbed his shoulder before he could leave. "Don't. Jimin is dealing with a lot today and I don't think this will help him. He need's answers and I bet he is focused on finding them today." Taemin explained.

"Why?" Jungkook asked. Taemin was about to answer but kept his mouth shut. He doesn't know if Jimin wants the vampires to know about today. "It's kinda private. If you really want to know, then ask Jimin. But I'd advise not asking him if you care about him." And with that, Taemin shut the door, leaving the vampire's kinda speechless. 

"What do you think today is?" Jungkook asked. "No idea, but we should at least go there so we can pick up Jimin. I don't know what he's thinking about seeing Kokan. But if he needs to do that, I support him." Taehyung said. 

"Me too." Jungkook agreed. Taehyung smiled and they walked out of the dorm building. Once they walked out, they turned to each other and nodded before running at extreme speeds towards the HSPD building.

1269 words. I am back. Although updates will be a little slow. I started re writing I'll Protect You and I am actually really liking it. I thought I would be dreading it but I am honestly loving it. 

Anyways, thank you so much for reading and please don't be a silent reader. Vote and comment your opinions. I love you all very much and I hope you have an amazing day.

BYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!