Ten

Jimin was breathing heavily. He looked up in horror to see the headmaster standing there, a long silver pole in his hand. He swung it forward but Jimin was able to get out of the way, barely dodging. 

Jimin breathed in deeply and ran towards the headmaster, jumping before the weapon made contact with him and kicked it out of the headmaster's hand. He took that chance to grab the headmaster's arm and throw him over his shoulder, making him collapse onto the ground. 

"You win." The headmaster breathed out. "Yay!" Jimin cheered. "Heh, you are getting better kid." The headmaster chuckled. "Thank you Dan. I definitely feel stronger." Jimin smiled.

He walked over to Dan and held out his hand. Dan took it and Jimin hoisted him up. "At this rate, you will be able to summon the Ketsuki beast soon rather then later." "Thank you, but will the vampire's be alright with that? I mean, they fear this beast." Jimin mumbled, fiddling with his fingers.

"It will be a shock, but once they know that you are holding and caring for it, I think they will get used to it." "Thank you." Jimin replied, bowing slightly. Dan smiled and ruffled Jimin's hair. "You should get ready, class begins in 25 minutes." 

"Okay." Jimin said and ran into the dorm's, heading to his room. When he opened it, he saw Taemin sitting on his bed, scrolling on his phone. "Hey Hyung." "Oh hey Jimin, how was training?" 

"It went good, I was able to throw down the headmaster." Taemin was shocked, but he quickly smiled. "Your getting good. How long til you can summon Ketsuki?" Taemin asked, placing his phone on the nightstand. "I don't know. The tattoo is fully developed. Now I just need to wait for it to have enough power to wake up." 

Taemin got up and walked past Jimin to the coat rack. "How will you know you are ready to summon it?" He asked, slipping on the jacket of his school uniform. 

"The tattoo will start glowing and I have to press my fingers against the center of the hexagon, then it should summon out." "Will you feel anything when it glows?" "Ya, I will feel a tingly sensation."  "Will it start going after the vampires?" 

"That I don't know. But I know that it obey's my command, so it will have no choice really." "Okay, you should get your jacket, we have class in 20 minutes and I want to be there early." "Just wait for me, I will only be a minute." 

"Okay." Taemin said and walked out, closing the door behind him. It's been a week since that incident with the werewolves. That was pretty crazy. Training with the headmaster has been challenging, he is a really strong fighter, but I am getting better. Jimin thought as he slipped on his shoes. 

"Maybe I should do some research about the beasts. After all, Ketsuki is only one out of the four beasts. There's one for the werewolves, but I don't know the other two supernatural classes." Jimin muttered.

He took one last look in the mirror before leaving the dorm. He walked down the silent hall, quietly humming to himself. He reached the lobby and opened the door, walking out. 

He went to the school building and there was the normal fan club of the night class.  Jimin sighed a little but he was used to it. He walked over and saw Taemin. "How was getting to class early?" Jimin chuckled. 

"*Sigh* why did I even try?" Taemin laughed. The doors opened and the fan girl's started screaming. The night class started walking to their dorms. BTS turned their heads and smiled at Jimin, who waved and smiled back. 

Half of the girls whipped their heads towards Jimin. Jimin quickly looked down at his feet. The girls turned their heads back to the night class and Jimin lifted his head back up. What he saw, was not fully what he expected.