Twenty Four

It's been an hour and Jimin was beyond shocked. He was now sitting in the lobby of the HSPD building. He was thinking back to his and Kokan's conversation. 

F L A S H B A C K 

"Talk."

Kokan took a deep breath. "I never had intentions on attacking you and the school. Heck, I didn't even wish to attend that school." 

"Then why were you there?" Jimin asked. 

"I was forced too, by that witch." Kokan hissed. "Who?" Jimin asked, determined to get to the bottom of this mystery known as his life. 

"Junsuina." He said deeply. Jimin's eyes widened. "Sound familiar?" Kokan asked. 

"Yes, she was the one who... murdered my parents." Jimin mumbled. 

"Sounds like her. Anyways, she has this special power. This power allows her to control any living being who isn't a vampire." He explained. "Does that mean the other supernatural classes?" Jimin asked. 

Kokan nodded. "Tell me, do you remember when the werewolves kidnapped you?" He asked. Jimin's jaw dropped. "How did you-" "Cause I was part of that plan, just against my will. But what did they all have in common, in their face area?" He asked. 

Jimin thought for a moment, but then he remembered. "They all had these purple rings around their eyes. I just thought that was normal for werewolves." Jimin said. 

"Nope, when Junsuina controls someone, purple rings appear around their pupils." he said. Jimin's eyes widened. He remembers when Kokan attacked the school, he like the werewolves, had purple rings around his eyes.

"But what is Junsuina's plan?" Jimin asked. "From what I heard with the werewolves and her minions, she wants to fully destroy Ketsuki, and in this case all families that are tied to Ketsuki. And since you hold Ketsuki, she wanted your family dead." Kokan explained. 

"So all of this just cause she wants Ketsuki dead?" Jimin asked. "Yes, cause with Ketsuki dead the humans can't stop her. I remember her constantly babbling about wanting to rule the world."  Kokan said. 

Jimin furrowed his eyebrows a bit, Kokan noticed it. "What?" He asked. "But what about the other classes, I highly doubt they will allow a vampire to rule the entire world." Jimin said. "Yes. That's what we were for. She controlled me and made me give her the changeling gem. And she controlled the werewolves to make them giver her the werewolf jewel." 

"But what about the witches?" Jimin asked. He noticed how Kokan sighed. "The witch jewel is dead." He mumbled. Jimin's eyes widened. "How?" He asked. "The girl who held Majo died a long time ago when she was a little girl. Unlike us, the witch who holds the beast get it at a young age."  Kokan explained. 

"How did she die? Or do you not know?" Jimin asked. "She was exiled by the supernatural government, something about committing a sin." Kokan replied. Jimin sat there, processing everything. 

It was quiet for a bit til the guard opened the door. "Time is up." He grumbled. Jimin nodded and got up, but before he walked away, he felt Kokan grab his wrist. He turned around to face Kokan. "Tell the vampires and the headmaster I never meant to attack them, please?" Kokan pleaded. 

Jimin slightly nodded. Kokan released his wrist and Jimin walked out with the guard behind him. "How long will he be here?" Jimin asked the guard. "For life, if he's lucky." The guard replied. "What do you mean 'if he's lucky'?" Jimin questioned. "He might be exiled, gosh I hope so. Stupid changelings." The guard grumbled.