Chapter 43

It was the next morning and Jimin is excited. Although he didn't get much sleep, he was filled with energy. 

He was excited to tell the vampires that he is joining the night class. Even though Headmaster said no pressure to attend classes, Jimin wanted to attend the day classes since it will be his last time. 

But Jimin also realized it will be his first class ever since the students found out about Ketsuki. So he was a little nervous. 

Once Jimin got his stuff together, he sprinted to the gates of the school. As he expected, female students crowded the gates. Jimin kept a distance away from the group of students. 

The gates opened and the night class came walking out, even BTS were there. As soon as they passed the female students, Jimin ran to them. "Oh hey Jimin." Taehyung said when he noticed Jimin running towards them. 

The rest of BTS stopped and turned to face Jimin. "I have your answer." Jimin said once he stopped. "And what is it?" Jin asked a little hopeful. "I would love to attend the night class." Jimin replied. 

The vampire's faces lit up after Jimin said those words. "My first class starts tonight." Jimin explained. "Okay, let us know if you need any help with packing your stuff." Namjoon said. 

"Got it, see you guys later." Jimin said and left for the school building. To say the vampires were happy is an understatement. They were beaming with happiness. 

The vampires entered the dorm building and headed to their rooms. 

***

It was now 6:00pm and Jimin was now getting his stuff moved in. Chama was excited to have Jimin stay with him. "What happens when I leave?" Chama asked. "I don't know. Either I will stay in here, or I think headmaster will move me into one of BTS's dorm rooms if he can." Jimin replied. 

"Well, are you excited for your first night class?" Chama asked. He enjoyed talking to Jimin. "Yeah, but I am also a little nervous. I know not all of the vampires will be happy because of Ketsuki. But I want them to know that Ketsuki is not some scary beast." Jimin said. 

"I'm sure they will." 

"Do any of the other vampire students know that you are here?" Jimin asked. "Oh no, I am not planning on revealing myself here." 

"But wouldn't they be able to sense your presence?" Jimin questioned. "No, we vampires can't sense each other's presence." Chama replied. Jimin made a 'o' shape with his mouth and finished putting his stuff away. 

Once he was down, Jimin checked the clock to see it was 7:00pm. "I need to finish getting ready." He mumbled. Chama was on his bed reading a book. Jimin was able to get ready and got his things together in 5 minutes.

There was a knock at the door. Jimin opened it to see Hoseok standing there. "Ready?" He asked. Jimin nodded and finished slipping on his shoes. "See you guys later." Chama waved them off. 

"You excited?" Hoseok asked. "Yeah." Jimin replied.

"Did you tell your class that you were attending the night class?" 

"Yeah, they were pretty shocked. Many asked questions, like if I was a vampire." Jimin chuckled. "Really?" Hoseok asked. "Yeah." 

They headed into the class and sat in front tables where BTS normally sits. "All right class, sit down." The teacher said.

AFTER CLASS 

"How was your first day of night class?" Namjoon asked as they walked to the gates. "It was good." Jimin replied. 

"We should tell him today." Taehyung whispered to the vampires. "Okay." Namjoon and the other's replied.

"Hey Jimin, can we meet up later?" Namjoon asked. "Sure, is there a reason?" He asked. "Yeah, we have something to tell you." Jungkook said. "Ok?" Jimin said, a little confused. "Okay, see you later." And with that, they all departed to their dorms. 

***

It's been a few hours. Jimin was walking to Namjoon's room. He was confused, what do they need to tell me? Was all that was going through Jimin's mind. He knocked on the door and Namjoon opened the door. 

He invited Jimin in and led him to Namjoon's bed where everyone was sitting. "What do you guys need to tell me?" Jimin asked. 

The vampires were silent for a few minutes, til Yoongi finally spoke up. 

"We all love you." 

717 words. I am sorry to end it here!! I have been really busy with a new book I am writing, I might post it in a couple days. I don't when when I will be posting the sequel when this book finishes, but it might be a while, it depends. 

Anyways, thank you guys so much for reading, and please don't be a silent reader. Vote and comment your opinions. I love you all and I hope you have an amazing day. 

BYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!