Thirty One

"Brr, it's cold out here." Taehyung shivered. They finally arrived in the north and are heading to the school up north. The snow was too high for the limo so they had to take a horse and wagon. 

"Well what do you expect, its the north." The headmaster replied. He was at the front of the wagon holding the reigns. Jimin and Jihyun were beside him. 

"When will we arrive?" Namjoon asked. "I think it will be obvious when a giant building appears. Highly doubt the population is very high up here." Jihyun replied snarky. 

"You better watch that tongue." Yoongi hissed. "Or what? Your gonna kill me?" Jihyun asked harshly, turning his head. 

"Boys." Headmaster said. Both of them shut their mouths. They know better than to get the headmaster mad. "You alright Jimin?" Taehyung asked. Jimin nodded his head slightly. "Jihyun, I need your help." The headmaster said. 

"What is it?" Jihyun asked. "Can you hold this reign for the other horse? I can't keep grip on both of them." Headmaster asked. 

"Sure." Jihyun replied. 

"Here, I can take care of Jimin." Taehyung said. Jihyun nodded. He helped Jimin over to the back where Taehyung took him, keeping him warm. 

After a couple minutes a building began to come into view. "Remember guys, don't get the changelings mad even if they get on your nerves. We want them to trust us." The headmaster told the vampires, who all nodded in return. 

Just then, an arrow came shot down scaring the horses. "Crap." Jihyun yelled as he pulled on the horses reign, trying to control it. A second shot down hitting the left horse in the side. The left horse was trying to escape while the other was on the ground. "Boys, stay here." The headmaster demanded as he stepped out of the wagon. 

The snow reached up to his knees. "We come in peace." He yelled, his arms in the air. "STATE YOUR NAME AND BUSINESS HERE!!" A voice loudly demanded. "My name is Dan Keller and I am the principal of BigHit high school. We came to talk to Headmaster Wook." 

The sound of shoes crunching snow can be heard as a big muscled man walked out, holding a massive gun. "What brings you out here? If I don't like your answer I am killing you along with your party in the wagon." He demanded in a Russian accent. 

"We need to discuss to Headmaster Wook about the vampire Junsuina. One of the vampires back there is cousins with Chama, I believe he knew Headmaster Wook." The Headmaster explained. 

The man only grunted in return. "We will discuss this inside. All of you may come in, but if any of you do anything suspicious.." He said, raising the gun. "I will give you a trip to your own personal hell." 

Everyone nodded and got out of the wagon. "Let me." Jihyun said. He lifted his hand out and began chanting a spell. "Kasai, watashi no mae ni aru yuki o tokashi, keiro o sakusei shimasu." 

The snow in front of Jihyun melted a little, creating a path to the school building. "Wow, so we got here a witch, a group of vampires and a two humans. One who looks dead, is he alright?" The guy asked.

"He will be fine, we just need to talk to the principal as quick as possible. If that's alright." Taehyung said. "Hm, follow." The guy demanded. "What about the horses?" Namjoon asked. "One of them has an arrow in it's chest." 

"Yeon, Cha. Bring the horses to the stables and heal the one with the arrow in its chest." He called out. Two female changelings appeared in thin air, startling the vampires. "Of course brother." The taller, Yeon said. 

They ran over to the horses. Cha pulling the reigns leading the horses to the stables while Yeon healed the injured horse. "Now, follow." The guy demanded again. He pointed the gun ahead of him. Everyone understood and began walking to the building with the guy following behind them, still pointing the gun. 

Once everyone entered the school, they felt a little warmer. Obviously it wasn't all that warm but it was much warmer than out there. He led them down a hall. The walls were a light blue with dark blue marble floor. White lockers were on each side of the walls along with a couple trophy cases, but no changelings in sight. 

"Where are all the students?" Jin asked. "Class." The guy replied. "Keep moving." He yelled. Everyone nodded and picked up the pace a little.

He led them down a couple flight of stairs and they found themselves in a basement with a cell. "Get in." The guy said. The vampires looked at each other, confused. The guy rolled his eyes and pushed everyone in, locking the cell. 

"Hey!" Yoongi yelled, but he backed up when he saw the guy raise his gun. "You all will stay here til we can trust you." He said. "Who is the vampire that claims to be family with Chama?" He asked. 

"I am." Namjoon said, stepping forward. "Alright dimples, you will come with me." He said. Why does everyone keep calling me that? Namjoon thought. 

The guy opened the cell and let Namjoon out, along with the headmaster. Then slammed the cell door shut. "No funny business." He told the two men and began leading them upstairs. 

"So, do you think we can get them to trust us?" Jin asked. "Well, lets pray so or our lives are dust." Jungkook replied. 

"Guys, is it just me or is it getting colder in here?" Jihyun asked, shivering a little. "No its not just you, I am also colder." Jin replied. Yoongi was unfazed cause of his powers, he unlike the others, didn't have to take the potion. "Could the potions be wearing off?" Taehyung asked, still keeping the shivering Jimin close. 

"Guys.. look." Jihyun said, pointing to the top left corner of the cell. There was a small dark purple orb sitting in the top corner, it was blinking. "What is that?" Jungkook asked. 

"Its a magic canceler. They cancel off spells in its distance. But it can also cancel out things like potions, which explain why we are colder then before." Jihyun explained. 

Whimpers filled the air and everyone looked to Jimin. He was even more pale was shaking a lot. "The spells that the witches put on him earlier. They were to keep him stable." Jihyun muttered in shock and horror. 

Everyone's eyes widened and continued looking at Jimin, he was getting worse and worse every second. 

Let's pray they can get out of the cell before Jimin is too weak to live. 

1122 words. Oh no poor Jimin. I had this chapter pre written so this and chapter 32 will be out at the same time. The answers will be posted tomorrow night. You will meet a couple changelings next chapter. 

Anyways, thank you guys so much for reading and please don't be a silent reader, vote and comment your opinions. I love you all and I hope you have a great day.

BYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!