Chapter 34

It was around 9pm and the vampires were up and chilling in the living room. Headmaster came back around 15 minutes ago from Headmaster Wook's office. He went to go ask if Headmaster Wook could let the changelings know that they will be around. 

Tomorrow morning they are going to discuss the plan and tomorrow night is when they head out to Junsuina's base. 

"So what should we do for the night?" Jungkook asked. "I don't know, since the school is empty, want to go walk around?" Taehyung asked. "I'm gonna stay here." Jin lazily replied. "Same." Yoongi agreed. 

"Alright, what about you Namjoon?" Jungkook asked. Namjoon was looking down at the carpet, constantly bouncing his leg. "I'm also gonna stay here." He finally said. 

"Alright, lets go." Taehyung said. As he and Jungkook were walking to the front door, they turned to see Jimin walking down the hall with Ketsuki. He was wearing gray sweatpants and a thin black love sleeve V neck, exposing his neck and collarbone. "What are you doing up Jimin?" Taehyung asked.

"I couldn't sleep, same with Ketsuki." Jimin replied. "Are you guys heading out?" He asked. "Yeah, we wanted to go explore the school and kill time, wanna join?" Jungkook asked. 

Jimin nodded and they slipped on their shoes and coats, stepping out of the house and into the cold outside. "Good thing we got temporary keycards." Taehyung commented. "Yeah, so what are we gonna do?" Jimin asked. 

"Let's just explore, I bet all the students are in their dorms." Jungkook suggested. Everyone agreed. They made it into the school and are now taking off their coats and cleaning off their snow covered shoes. 

Ketsuki began running down the hall. "Ketsuki come back!" Jimin yelled. "Lets go before it gets in trouble." Taehyung said. They began running down the hall chasing Ketsuki who turned the corner. 

"Hey!" A random voice called out. 

"Who was that?" Jimin asked. "I thought the students would be in their dorms." 

"Lets check it out." Jungkook said and they ran past the corner to see Ketsuki running around a girl. She had mid length dark colored hair with bangs. She was wearing black sweatpants with a pink long sleeve crop top. 

She was laughing and also running around Ketsuki. But she wasn't alone. 

With her was a couple other people. A girl and two guys. 

The girl had also mid length straight hair and a gentle face. She was wearing a dark blue shirt with a white button up tucked in her skirt. 

The two guys were Woojin and Felix from earlier. The girl with Ketsuki looked up to Jimin and the two vampires standing by the door. 

"Oh, you must be the guy who holds Ketsuki." She spoke cheerfully. Jimin nodded. "Yeah, I am sorry for it just running up and circling you like that." He apologized. 

"It's fine, it just startled me, that's all." She smiled and looked down at Ketsuki who was looking at her. It had a look in its eyes, hopeful. 

"Oh right, my name is Momo, this is Mina and those two are Woojin and Felix." She introduced them. 

"So what brings a bunch of vampires here?" Woojin asked a little rudely. "That's none of your business." Jungkook clapped back. 

"I think it is, YOU guys came to US for help." Felix said with a sly smirk. "Guys, enough." Mina said. "No. Vampires arrive here for help yet we don't know what they need help with. Headmaster Wook is hosting something tomorrow and asked several of us to help. Note, he only asked the changelings who have broke someone's sanity. That means something." Woojin argued.