Pierre had spend some time dancing and having drinks with his friends, however he kept looking around to see if he could spot you anywhere. His eyes finally found you and he moved away from his friends after excusing himself. You were surprised by the moment of his hands on your hips, pulling you into him and you looked at your friend with a questioning face, but they all giggled and urged you on. You were glad to see it was him when you turned around, not hesitating to dance with him. "I'm so happy to find you again. I was almost afraid that the most beautiful girl of the world was dancing with another guy already". Pierre told you and it made you smile at him. "I'm Pierre". He introduced himself next. "I'm Y/N". You replied and your hands rested on his chest while you danced closely together. "You look gorgeous". He complimented you. "Thank you, you look handsome". He grinned at your reply and he leaned down, his lips brushing over yours. The kiss that followed was the first of many yet to come.

Lando Norris 🇬🇧

You and Lando met when he had his first photoshoot for one of his sponsors, and you were the makeup artist who had to get him ready

You and Lando met when he had his first photoshoot for one of his sponsors, and you were the makeup artist who had to get him ready. You were excited to work with an F1 driver and you couldn't wait to start perfecting his face even more. Lando smiled at your bubbly expressions after you introduced yourself briefly to him. "You have such a nice face already, handsome". You said and looked at him through the mirror. "Oh, do I?". He asked shyly and you could see some cute blushes showing up on his face. "Definitely". You hummed. "However you have some blemishes here and there, but I can touch those up". You said and spun around to get some brushes. He hoped you wouldn't start to cake his face, and you didn't. You just used some concealing product with your fingertips to cover the blemishes and slight acne scars here and there, nothing more needed.

He watched your concentrated face, having the time to look at how beautiful you were. Your eyes met his every now and then and he smiled immediately, darting his hues somewhere else to avoid eye contact then. You trimmed Lando's eyebrows a bit, not too much as you wished yourself you could have such nice, full brows. "I'm almost done". You announced and Lando had to admit he was slightly disappointed, he wished you had some more to do so he could stare a bit longer at your gorgeous features. "We haven't talked much". Lando spoke up when you were done. "I'm sorry, I may be a woman, but I can't multitask". You apologized, yet he shook his head. "I didn't mean it that way, I just meant to say that I'd like to meet you again. Perhaps when I'm done with the shoot, if you have time?". Lando asked and you looked up at him in surprise. "That would be nice, yes". You said and he gave you a boyish grin. "Good, great. Absolutely amazing". He said and then groaned at how stupid he sounded.

You giggled and kissed his cheek. "See you later then". Lando watched you walk away and he smiled widely, proud he had gotten himself a date.

Max Verstappen 🇳🇱

You and Max met throughout his sister, Victoria

You and Max met throughout his sister, Victoria. You and Victoria were at the fashion show tonight, where Victoria was presenting her clothing brand Unleash The Lion. You worked together with her since a small amount of time, as you had agreed to help her out when one of the models was too sick to walk the runway. You had the smallest bit of experience with modelling work, however Victoria was sure you were able to do it. You looked gorgeous in the bomber jacket with Max' lion logo on the back, your hair loosely down your shoulders and later swung over your back to drape down the jacket. You wore some jeans with it, heels on your feet meanwhile. "She's doing so great, isn't she? She's my friend I told you about, she jumped in for Akke". Victoria said while she took Max backstage. "She jumped in? She's not an official model?". Max had asked in disbelieve and Victoria shook her head.

"Y/N, I'd like you to meet my brother, due to circumstances you couldn't meet earlier, but here we are!". Victoria smiled as she clapped her hands together. "Hi". You looked up at the tall F1 driver and shook his head, however he leaned in for a kiss on your cheek as well. A blush gently coloured your face. "It's good to meet you, Y/N. My sister has told me a lot about you, she likes working with you and I can absolutely see why". Max' eyes widened at how cliché that sounded. "Because you just jump in and show what you're capable of, of course". He quickly followed up and it made you chuckle softly. "And because you're, not going to lie, absolutely stunning too". Max' grin was back on his face and you smiled at him. "Well, I'm out of here". Victoria giggled and left you two alone. "Do you have any more runway duties?". Max asked and you shook your head. "Have you eaten already?". He asked then. "I have, but I can eat again without complaining". You replied and it made him laugh.

"Great, let's head to my car and find a nice place to have some dinner at". Max suggested and you nodded, taking his hand to take off with Victoria's brother. Oops, but she could guess this could happen as soon as she introduced you two. He had been staring at you all night anyway.

Carlos Sainz 🇪🇸

You and Carlos met in Barcelona during the F1 raceweekend, where you bumped into him while doing some sightseeing

You and Carlos met in Barcelona during the F1 raceweekend, where you bumped into him while doing some sightseeing. You and your friends were spending the weekend on the track, but during the evenings you liked to leave your hotel room and enjoy the evening vibes of the Spanish city. You were doing some sightseeing here and there and you walked down the pavement to get to the beach, the buildings lighted up in the distance. It was a perfect evening to take some pictures in the water as well. You wore a light dress to cover up your bikini, your bag swung over your shoulder and you were tapping away on your Phone. Your friend pulled you along with them and you halted when you looked up, about to point at something that caught your eye when you almost collided with the floor. "Oh my god, I'm so sorry". You heard and you felt your sore ribs that had received an elbow of the person you bumped into.

Your eyes widened when you saw who bumped into you and you immediately shook your head. "No, I'm sorry for being in the way. For even being here. I'm... You... You're Carlos Sainz". You blurted out and your friends started to burst into giggles at how embarassed you looked. "You shouldn't be sorry, princessa". Carlos chuckled and you swore you'd collapse at what he called you. "Did I hurt you?". His eyebrows were furrowed together and you shook your head, shivering when you felt his fingertips on your arm. "No, I'm fine". You replied. "I feel horrible. Are you here for the race? The whole weekend, if yes, please, let me invite you into my garage". He didn't have to tell you twice and you heavily nodded. "Just give me your name and your number, guapa. That way I can make sure you have the access tomorrow". He said while taking his Phone out of his pocket and handing it over to you. "And for personal use of course". He grinned when you typed in your number.

Your friends squealed with giggles and you blushed only more. You were indeed a guest in his pit box the whole weekend and afterwards he took you out for dinner