"I respect you a lot more for that. Nobody has ever admitted that or even cared about how I felt"

"Just know that I care"

Kelly caressed my face with her soft hands then she leaned in and kissed my lips. I quickly gave in because I truly had feelings for this girl.

When her lips touched mine I instantly felt something tingle inside of me. I yearned for more but I didn't want to be too greedy.

So I pulled back.

"Chris why did you stop?"

I responded "I felt myself about to take it too far...I didn't want to go too far and do something that might get me in trouble"

"And what was that?"

My breathing began to get heavier as I felt myself about to hyperventilate so I sat up from the hammock.

"Maybe we should go inside" I spoke nervously.

Kelly shook her head and wrapped her arms around me "Chris stop being a pussy and just tell me. We're both grown, there's no need to hide things from each other"

I laughed at what she said and I laid back down on the hammock "I want to fuck you badly but I don't want to ruin our friendship"

"So you're dick is so bomb that it can ruin a friendship?" She laughed

"I'm serious once I lay this dick down there's no going back"

"Chris we're both grown, If you really want me then you can have me. There's no reason to be scared"

I shot her an intense look "I'm not scared Kelly"

"So what's stopping you from fucking me then Chris?"

I sighed in frustration "You really wanna know?"

"Yes"

"It's Me."

Kelly furrowed her eyebrows "Huh?"

"It's me... I know that if I fuck you I'm going to fall too hard. It's real easy for me to catch feelings fast."

"Ohhhh that's why...that's very understandable"

"That's why I don't want to have sex with you right now because I know by the end of this night or in the morning that I'd want to make you mine. And I'll be very overprotective and it's a little irritating but it's honestly out of love"

Kelly looked at me and smiled "Well I'll wait... but just so you know I was willing to fuck you tonight"

"Oh trust me that feeling is mutual. I've been wanting to fuck you since I seen you in Walmart earlier. I would've gotten us kicked out cuz I would've been fucking you in the cereal isle"

Kelly laughed "You're crazy"

"I know" I smirked.

~The Next Day~
*9:30 am*

When I woke up my back was hurting like hell, I'm never sleep in a hammock again. When I looked to my side I saw Kelly still sleeping next to me.
I know when she wakes up her back is gonna be hurting like a muthafucker.

I grew a little impatient so I decided to wake her up now.

Then she moaned "Whaaat Chris?"

"Wake up"

"Give me five more minutes"

"Fuck no my back hurts, wake that ass up Kelly" I said smacking her ass forcefully.