Sleeping with an American Soldier Chapter 6

Chapter 6:

Elisa's POV

I walked into the room, head still aching from the fall to see a very familiar face, and a bit of joy and anger swept over me.

"Elisa, I didn't know you were going to become a nurse!"

"Umm, yeah I decided to change my major after we broke up." I said coldly looking at Jack as he held his arm in what I assumed as pain.

"Oh. Well im back now so if you ever want to.. he paused and looked down at my hand as I wrote on the chart... married?"

"What?"

"Your married...?"

"Oh yes! Its been a month today!" I had a giant smile on my face the snapped back to reality.

"Well um my arm I think something may be wrong with it."

"Yeah, your chart says it may be a mild infection. But don't worry we will have that fixed up in no time let me get, a few things to start a IV."

"Wait what, an IV I don't need that... Do I?"

"Yes, you do. That is a pretty big cut, and you chart says that you have a piece of glass stuck inside of the womb so you going to have to go under the knife in about an hour to get it out." I smiled at the thought, remembering Jack hated needles.

"Well, as long as your doing it I'll be okay .. he smiled and winked .. right Elisa?"

"I'll be right back!"

*

"Nicole, you knew didn't you?" I said grabbing the materials I needed as I stood in the storage closet. Nicole smirked.

"Knew what Elisa?"

"That Jack .. of all people was my patient today!"

"Oh, that. Its nothing he will be out of here in no time."

"It's nothing, Nicole the guy broke my heart into a million pieces then ran off to the army amd now he's back and all you can say is 'It's Nothing' its Everything!"

"Hey, calm down your happy and your married now to a wonderful man so don't let your ex get to you just keep telling him you not interested in anything he has to say, and that he should have thought of what he did a year ago... Nicole placed her hand on my shoulder then gave me a slight hug ... now go before we both get in trouble."

"Okay, thanks Nicole." I walked back into the room as the doctor was getting ready to leave.

"Oh Good evening Nurse ... Ricci?"

"Yes, its Ricci now since im married!!"

"Married ... when did this happen?"

"A month ago today actually."

"Well we have to get that name tag of your's changed from LeBlanc to Ricci now don't we?"

"Yeah I've been meaning to."

"I will leave a note. But how are you doing?"

"I'm doing Fine and yourself?"

"I'm great, I was just telling Mr. Taylor here that, he will be going into surgery in less than 30 minuets, so Mrs. Ricci when your done placing the IV in his arm can you give him the Nitroceptive for stomach pains please?"

"Yes sir, I will is it already at the desk?"

"I have it here .. he handed me the bottle and I began the process and the doctor left... So are you allergic to any medications?"

"You should know, we were together for 6 years!" I sighed and remembered what Nicole told me.

"I'll as again, Are. You allergic to any medications?"

"No ... Elisa!" He said in a irritated tone.

"That's all I wanted to know."

"Why is the rubber band so tight?"

"Because I need to find a vein now can you stop moving please it wont hurt I promise."

"Okay .. fine." I eventually got the IV started and was seeing him off to the operating room. And I was off to my next patient

Demetri's POV:

So, i decided to finally get that stupid girl out of my head.

my thoughts needed to be cleared.

I quickly went to the closest flower shop,

and got her her favourite, roses. I also brought some tylenol, if her head hurts from her silly fall this morning.

O how elisa will be surprised! I also bought her her favourite lunch,

and drove eagerly to the hospital.

**

I stormed into the front entrance,

wow those automatic hospital doors don't open fast enough.

i almost walked into the door, and almost dropped the roses!

Ah, there's nicole!

"Nicole! pssst! come here?"

"Ah demetri! Whats going on?"

"I'm here to surprise elisa."

All of a sudden, nicole looked away. she looked, almost frightened.

but just for a quick second, then the look was gone.

She exclaimed, "I'll be right back, i'll go fetch her for you."

I saw her whisk down the hall in her nurses outfit, and sat in the chair to wait for my darling.

Elisa's POV:

I was treating Jack, when all of a sudden nicole comes in, with quite a flushed face.

"elisa, take care of jack, right away! You have a surprise!"

"What are you talking about?"

Jack seemed to murmur a little bit at the IV needle i was getting ready,

he didn't seem to appreciate it. Hehe , i thought. This might actually be funny, seeing my ex scream over his fear.

**

After a few minutes, I finally had Jack calm down enough,

for me to grab the needle, and put it in his arm.

"OWW ELISA, BABY WHY DID YOU HURT ME!?" Jack screamed.

I was absolutely shocked. What was jack screaming that for? I said,

"Stop being a baby, this will end, soon."

Demetri's POV:

I got tired of waiting, after a few minutes in the chair.

And when i heard some man scream elisa's name, and call her baby, i had had enough.

Why did nicole looked scared for a second? was it a coincidence? Why is a man screaming for elisa, and calling her baby? I was furious and confused now, and with a little huff, i walked into the room.

I was completely shocked. There, was Elisa, bent over Jack.

not the jack. The one who hurt my girl. What was he doing here?

What is going on?

HOPE YOU ALL LIKE IT THE FIRST PART IS WRITTEN BY ME AND THE SECOND PART THAT STARTS W| DEMETRI GOING TO THE FLOWER SHOP AND SUCH IS WRITTEN BY TORI SO COMMENT AND VOTE PLEASE AND THANK YOU!!!!! <3

Deestory d(o_O)b