Chapter 37 - Departure

The whole team, excluding Kakashi, gathered in Sasuke's hospital room. Sakura bought some apples and insisted on cutting them for Sasuke. I would glance at Sasuke's face every once in a while. He was fuming.

"Ok! All done, Sasuke-kun! Here you go!" Sakura smiles.

Sasuke glares at and knocks the plate of apples out of her hands. I watch the plate crash onto the floor and shatter into a million of pieces.

"Sheesh..." I mutter, "Ok, everybody out. We need to give Sasuke some time to calm the f**k down. Let's go."

I start pushing them out the door.

"Hey, Naruto..." Sasuke calls out.

I turn around to see him glaring at Naruto darkly.

"Fight me... Right now!"

"What?! Here you are, just treated by Old Lady Tsunade. What are you saying?", Naruto exclaims.

"Just fight", demands Sasuke.

He closes his eyes and when he reopens them, they were a dark, blood red. The Sharingan. I sigh. He's jealous of Naruto. This is annoying.

"You think you saved me? I don't care if she's the Fifth Hokage or whatever, but she should've minded her own damn business", he growls.

"What?" Naruto mutters, his eyes hardening.

Sasuke jumps out of bed and faces Naruto.

"You said you wanted to fight me, right? I'm saying we fight now... Or have you chickened out?" Sasuke smirks. Naruto clenches his teeth.

"S-Sasuke, what's going on? Naruto, you say something too! What's this all of the sudden?" Sakura shrieks.

The edges of Naruto's mouth curl up into a determined smile.

"This is perfect, believe it!"

"W-What's going on? S-Stop it the both of you", stutters Sakura.

"Sakura, honey, stop acting like you're going to die. They're the ones fighting, not you", I drawl, crossing my arms.

"Come with me", Sasuke orders.

The both of them walk out the room and upstairs to the roof. I stayed in Sasuke's hospital room with Sakura. I look at her seriously.

"I need you to go get Kakashi. I don't think this will end up well", I mutter.

She nods quickly and runs out of the room. I climb the stairs quickly and open up the door to the roof.

"And I'm saying stuff like that is acting high and mighty! Do you think that we're equal?!" Sasuke shouts.

"Yeah, I do! I've never once thought that I'm inferior to you!" Naruto shouts back.

"You're an eyesore!" Sasuke growls.

"That's because you remain weak! Little Sasuke!" Naruto taunts.

They scream each other's names and lunge forward ready to attack. They throw punches at each other and the both of them block it. Sasuke attempts to kick Naruto in the stomach, but Naruto grabs on and swings him around. During this time, Sasuke manages to throw a kick at his stomach, making Naruto fly back. The attacks they were sending towards each other were physical, so there wasn't a reason to worry just yet. Both of their attacks were equal in strength and speed. At this point, the only way someone was to lose was if one them screw up.

"Multi-Shadow Clone Jutsu!"

Thousands of Naruto's circle Sasuke. They all lunge towards Sasuke at the same time. One by one, I could see the shadow clone poof and disappear. Sasuke sends a large fire attack that managed to defeat every shadow clone. As the fire cleared, a figure in the middle appeared. Two figures, actually. One of them was the real Naruto and the other a clone. In his hand was a bright blue ball of swirling chakra, rasengan. I frown. When did he master that?