Chapter 1

I have been treated like shit my whole life by my parents and my pack. That is right I am a werewolf, I just shifted and I am still being treated like shit. My father is also the alpha, so me being a girl he can't pass the alpha title down. Oh and my name is Annabelle Violet Storm and I am 16 and this is my life.

I wake up to pounding on my door. "Get up now!" My father yelled. I get out of bed and open my door. "What can I help you with sir." I said. He smacks me a crossed the face. "do not talk to me like that, you need to go clean the living room from the party we had last night." He said I look at him. "Yes sir." I said and walk out of my room and to the living room the is trashed. "It is to be clean before I get back from the pack meeting." He said and walks out of the house.

I clean the living room and get done before my father walks into the house. "Good it's done." He said. My mother walks into the house. "What are you doing out of your room" she said. I look at her. "I had to clean the living room." I said. She looks at me. "Ok, now that you are done you can go back to your room." She said. I am not aloud to leave my room unless I am cleaning or cooking.

I go up stairs to my room and sit on my bed and think about running away to get away from here or to find my mate but then I think about how everyone treats me. What if my mate treats me like that too. I wait until the house is dead quiet to make a run for it and hoping that I do not get caught again because if I do,He will lock me up in the basement again. I get off of my bed and open my window and climb out it and then climb down the tree that is right by the window. I shift and run into the woods.