37. Dramatic Antidote

13K! Hooray! Hooray!

Anyway, I'm sorry for those three certain people that commented (is that the right past tense form of the verb comment?) in the previous chapter because I killed off... you-know-who. You know who you are, you three certain people.

Arigato, minna, for the 13K! Even though I've already partied about it earlier, I still want to party about it.

Oh, and this one, while writing it, hit me in the feels. Extremely.

((I'll make you all suffer with this chapter like a certain TV show ended days ago, and the villain's body was pierced by a gigantic hook. It was so fucking... AGH.))

And, let us begin!

-/-/-

Chapter Thirty-Seven (Ooh, it's my class number!) - Dramatic Antidote

-/-/-

DAY TWENTY-FIVE - I WON'T LET YOU DOWN

11:03 pm

-/-/-

"Requip: Flight Armor!"

"Ice Make: Lance!"

"None of your swords can hit me," Eras held their swords and made them bend, much to their surprise, "What can you do about it?"

"Ice Make: Floor!"

"Requip: Heaven's Wheel... Pentagram Sword!"

"You might have hit me," Eras gasped for air, "But, you will get tired for too long. Illusion: Death!"

The two of them were sent in a cold, dark place. When the lights were turned on, they were facing the opposite direction, instead of facing each other, and saw many artworks, sketches and paintings of the four deaths.

"They're all here..." Erza mumbled.

"Francinna, Jellal, Juvia, and Jade..." Gray muttered under his breath before creating his Cold Excalibur and slashing through the artworks.

"Gray, what are you doing?!" Erza screamed, "You're ruining their pictures!"

"This is just an illusion!" he said as he slashed through the last picture, which was a picture of Juvia smiling.

The illusion was destroyed, and they were back. When they got back, Eras was so close to reaching his elixir. With lightning-quick speed, Erza ran to the last bottle of elixir remaining and took it.

"No, daughter, give it back!" Eras shouted at her.

"Why would I give it back to you if you haven't even gotten it?" she glared at him before turning to Gray.

"Erza, what are you trying to do?" he asked, "Don't tell me..."

"I'm sorry, Gray," she frowned at him before drinking the elixir.

"What the hell?! I thought you were gonna make him drink it!" he screamed.

"No... the Elixir of Strength!"

"Strength...?" Erza asked after she finished drinking it. Then, she felt shocks run through her veins. Those weren't shocks at all.

That was the elixir, working its way through Erza's body.

"What?" Gray's eyes widened. When the elixir reached Erza's heart, she screamed in so much pain. Gray ran to her and tried to touch her, but the light and electricity hurt him.

What the hell is going on?

Then, Erza transformed into a new form. Not like Take Over, but she looked super strong and she was better than ever.