34. Dramatic Sacrifices

Hello, minna!

If I made you cry in the last chapter, well, maybe in this chapter, you'd cry more.

Maybe?

I'm not sure.

12K! Arigato, minna!

Let's get started.

-/-/-

Chapter Thirty-Four - Dramatic Sacrifices

-/-/-

DAY TWENTY-TWO - TELL HER

12:34 am

-Gray-Erza-Wendy-

-/-/-

"Nani?! Francinna's dead?!"

"Sycarto told me so," Jade said through her green gemstone-y MyselfPhone, "The remaining generals are scattered, and they're off to aid us in our mission."

"Why did you tell me just now?"

"Sorry. Since the tornado, there isn't any reception at Fairy Tail," she sighed, "Um, and Laxus broke my phone. I had to buy another one."

"Why didn't you use Warren's telepathy?"

"First things first, who's Warren? Secondly, Master Makarov Dreyar sent all of your members out, so I don't know where he is," she explained, "Now that you know, someone's probably going there. Where are you?"

"A hotel at Crocus. We got the megaphone," Erza answered, "I put it in a special lacrima case, so it wouldn't be taken away easily."

"Ah, good," Jade smiled, "Anyway, I gotta sleep now. Just a short report, Fairy Tail and the other teams have gathered about one million people now. But, Fiore is like, made of eight million people. It would take more days."

"Definitely," Erza nodded, "How far is the tornado?"

"Not so far, but not so near either. It will reach us in approximately two days."

"Okay, then. Ja ne."

"Ja ne!"

Erza sighed as she ended the call between her and Jade. Two thousand mages weren't enough. They needed all of Fiore, even the babies. They would need demons and dragons and even dark magic just to defeat the ultra-tornado. Magnolia isn't big enough to gather everyone.

"Erza, why are you up this late?" Gray stretched his arms, "We're all asleep and you're awake. Odd."

"Jade called me," she answered, "She said that Francinna's dead, the rest of the defeated Tornado Requiem generals except for Reginald and Synarto are coming to help us and all of the teams have gathered only one-eighths of the population."

"Really?" he ruffled his hair, "Well, we got days to gather everyone with the megaphone, right?"

"Yeah."

"Go to sleep now," he drowsily smiled at her.

"Okay."

"Okay."

Gray went to sleep again. Wendy was in the middle of the bed, and Erza was at the other side. They really looked like a family. She smiled, before thinking about their extremely odd experience when they borrowed the megaphone from the King.

"So, how do we do this?" Gray asked as they got to the garden.

"We can ask the guards to let us in," Wendy insisted, "After all, they trust us, right?"

"Yes," Erza nodded. They got to the guards, who immediately spotted them.

"Ohayo," she waved at the guards, "I am Erza Scarlet of Fairy Tail, and these are my fellow members, Gray Fullbuster and Wendy Marvell. We would like to speak with the King."