3. Dramatic Clothes

Woah, you probably didn't expect that kind of title.

Anyway, let's start the chapter!

Thank you for the 70+ reads!

Grayza's love child is cake.

-/-/-

Chapter Three - Dramatic Clothes

-/-/-

"Thank you, Mira," Erza said to Mira as she gave her a slice of strawberry cake.

It had been three days since they did the play job. Erza had also noticed that Gray was feeling slightly better than he was a week ago. He was smiling, drinking coffee while reading X792 newspapers and often picking fights with Natsu.

"Oh, Erza, you like him, don't you?" Mira smiled, snapping Erza from her thoughts, "I noticed you stare at Gray for days now."

"Oh, I'm just happy for him," Erza answered as she continued looking at Gray, who was, indeed, drinking coffee while reading X792 newspapers, "He seems better now. No longer drunk and depressed."

"You know, you two really complement each other," Mira winked at her, "He strips a lot and you wear a lot. And, you two would look cute. I bet when you get married, you'll get red-haired boys and raven-haired girls. Isn't that adorable?"

"M-Marriage?"

One thing that made Erza nervous and maybe jealous.

Marriage.

Mira laughed, "Aw, you two are so adorable. You two remind me of Elfman and Evergreen. So adorable."

With that, Mira walked away, giving a barrel of booze to Cana.

Erza sighed. Have I really been staring at Gray a lot? It's not like I like him that way, she thought.

"Erza, fight me!" she heard Natsu's voice and immediately punched him in the face, which knocked him down in an instant.

"That's a good punch, Erza," Gray went to her and sat beside her, "Flame-brain really deserved that."

"Gray, your clothes."

"Geez."

"Speaking of clothes," Erza snapped her fingers, "today, you'll help me buy new armor and clothes in other towns."

"Wait, why me?"

"It's payback for making me walk in the rain with my new shoes."

"Fine."

---

"Oh, look at this," Erza looked magnificently at a beautiful yellow dress.

"Yeah, there's a matching tux with it," Gray grinned, "I'm going to buy it."

"In that case, buy mine."

"And there goes my money," Gray said as he gave his money to the cashier.

"Mr. and Mrs. Fullbuster, thank you, come again."

"Oh, she isn't my wife," Gray pointed at Erza, "and we're friends."

"Oh, I'm so sorry," the cashier apologized quickly.

"It was weird of that lady to say that we were married," Erza said to Gray as they got out of the store, "But, at least, we have new clothes for a ball."

"Yeah, it sure was weird."

"Now, I will buy armor."

"Alright."