8. Dramatic Dancing

This is a special ball chapter. Hope you love it!

My mom allowed me to use my phone for a while, so here I am, updating!

Enjoy!

-/-/-

Chapter Eight - Dramatic Dancing

-/-/-

Erza sighed as she stared at the dress before her. It was the dress that Gray bought for her.

Should I really keep this up? she thought before requipping into the dress.

"Sometimes, a lady has to do something for the sake of her friends," she put the jewelry on and smiled at herself, "I should prepare a special armor and sword in case something happens..."

Then, she heard a knock on her door.

"Fair maiden, come forth and we shall go to our destination!"

It was a special Fairy Tail ball, just to commemorate Gray and Erza's relationship. Even other guilds were invited, meaning that Gray would find Lyon again.

Again.

"I'm here," Erza opened the door.

"You look great," he smirked, "but let's just say I look better."

Erza took her sword and pointed it at Gray's throat, "What did you say?"

"Nothing."

"Very well."

---

"I'm so psyched to see Flame-Brain in a tux," Gray smirked again, "Still can't believe the richest heiress ever would marry someone like him."

They were in a limousine Gray rented, although he told Erza that it took him a fortune.

"Don't forget about Elfman and Evergreen," Erza said, "They would get married before Natsu and Lucy."

"Oh, and Mirajane and Laxus."

"Yes."

"How about Gajeel and Levy?" he insisted.

"Yes, Gajeel clearly likes her."

The worst part of the limousine ride was the driver. It was Gajeel.

Damn you, Fullbuster. You dare to share my secret? You get killed, man.

"So, what are you gonna eat there?" Gray asked.

"Cake."

"I shouldn't have asked..." he mumbled.

---

"We're here!" Gajeel yelled in a different accent.

"Thanks, driver-san," Gray said, smirking.

"It's magnificent," Erza stared at the building.

"It'll be like a prom, though," Gray said, "And, um... they'll have best attire. So, I think you're gonna win."

"Of course."

They entered the building and Erza immediately went to the dessert section.

"Do you have strawberry cake here?"

"Yes. Mirajane-san told us to prepare cake for... Erza Scarlet-san."

"That would be me."

Quickly, Erza was given a three-tiered cake. She took it to a table and put candles on it.

"What are you doing?" Gray went to her.

"Mirajane gave me this cake," she grinned excitedly, sparkles in her eyes.

"Erza-san, shall we dance?" Ichiya went to her.

"Dancing Parfum!" The tri-men yelled.

"No, thank you," Erza said.

"Disappointed Parfum."

"Hey, Sherry's here. Gotta jet!" Ren ran away.

"And so is Jenny, I guess," Hibiki ran away too.

"Ichiya-sama, I'm with you," Eve bowed before seeing Chelia, "And, maybe not."

"Men!" Ichiya ran after them.

"So, what now?" Gray asked. Erza returned the cake to the man at the dessert section and reserved it.

"QUICKLY! I must dance!" Erza said before grabbing Gray and they began dancing.

After a chat with other guilds, Gray finally spotted Lyon with Juvia. He was talking to Juvia, who was trying to seem interested. Often, Juvia would glance at Gray, but would look away when Lyon asks her something.

This is the day I hurt her. Great.

"Attention, everyone!" Mirajane said, calling everyone's attention. She was with Laxus, who happens to be her date [[their outfits would be the ones they wore in Chapter 380, Hell's Core.]]

"We are going to have a special raffle! Yay, I'm so excited!"

"A raffle, huh?" Gray raised an eyebrow as Erza delightfully ate her cake.

"I bet I'll win cake."

"Of course, you do."

"Let's have the first one!" Mira took a piece of paper from a glass ball.

"It's like, the reaping from The Hunger Games," Laxus said through the microphone, "The demon's gonna kill you all."

Everyone laughed.

"Alright! The special makeup kit belongs to... Lucy Heartfilia!"

"Yes, I won!" Lucy grinned before running to the stage.

The raffle went on until Gray was called.

"The winner of the brand new electric fan is... Gray Fullbuster!"

"Hey, I won an electric fan," he smirked before going to the stage. Laxus gave him the electric fan.

"I see you're with Titania. You got the guts," he mumbled.

"Tell me about it," Gray said before going back to Erza.

"This would be good for the summer," he said as he went to Erza.

"Yes, it would."

Fifteen raffle calls later, Erza received a flatscreen television, making her the grand prize winner.

---

Everyone went home at midnight, and Gray just walked Erza back to Fairy Hills.

"Tonight was a good night," Gray said.

"Yes, it was," Erza smiled.

"Well, here is where we part ways," Gray said as they reached Fairy Hills, "I'll see you again tomorrow, Erza."

"Goodbye, Gray," Erza smiled at him.

Goodbye? Such a formal word. It's not like she's gonna die tomorrow.

And, they parted ways, with Gray looking back at Fairy Hills, smiling, before he hit a lamp post.

"Oww..."

---

The next day, Gray went to Fairy Hills. He was surprised when he was met by a sad-looking Levy.

"Hey, Levy, is Erza here?"

Levy wiped her tears away before saying,

"Gray, Erza's missing."

-/-/-

Where did Erza go?!

Anyway, the new character would be presented in the next chapter! Her name would be...

I don't know. I'll think about it.

Anyway...

End!

Thanks for the reads! I LOVE YOU ALL!

FearIsNotEvil ⚡