15. Dramatic Games

Heyyyyyy, minna-san!

OMG, OMG, OMG, OMG, OMG.

2K?!

You really are the best people ever. I love you all!

Let's start the chapter!

-/-/-

DAY TWO - ERZA ADVENTURE

10:46 am

-/-/-

"WHERE AM I?!"

Gray jumped up as he hugged his pillow.

He looked around and sighed in relief. Everything was just a dream.

"Oh, you're awake," Jade smiled at him, approaching him.

"Wait, what?!" he yelled, grabbing Jade's shoulders.

"What?"

"Am I... in heaven?"

"Yes and no."

"What?"

He was really confused. It was possible that he died while going to Heavenward Cloud.

"And, that's not a pillow. Gray, you're hugging a cloud," she said.

"So I'm alive?!"

"Well, yes. We're here in Heavenward Cloud. Wendy made it," she smiled.

"Can you tell me the truth?!"

"Everything's real, you've been asleep for three hours, we're here in Heavenward Cloud, and you're alive. Calm the fuck down."

"Where is everyone?" he asked.

"They're all missing," she sighed worriedly, "I haven't got word from the others. We're all separated, and we're in another game. Looks like we're teamed up!"

"Oh," he blinked, "Let's think about the most unlikely pairings."

"Laxus and Wendy."

"Gajeel and Lucy."

"Natsu and Juvia."

"Okay, everything's settled," Gray said, "We just gotta find all of them and grab Erza and run."

"Welcome, Jade Greene, Gray Fullbuster," they heard a voice.

"Who's there?!" Gray turned around and so did Jade.

"Above you," they looked up and saw a shadowy man.

No, seriously, the man was in the shadows.

"I am Reginald Brown. I am the second-in-command of the guild, Tornado Requiem. We might work alone, but still, we are a dark guild. You better fear us, for the master does not know of your presence in Heavenward Cloud yet. So, in order to drive you away, we shall make you play a game."

"Damn you!" Jade yelled, "Seriously?! Who are you?! The Joker?!"

"No, I am Reginald Brown. I just said that, you idiot. If I could, I would flick you in the head right now."

"See? He IS the Joker!" Jade yelled.

"Ugh. What kind of idiots are you?"

"We're not idiots, idiot."

"CAN WE STOP ARGUING?! I am here to explain the game!" Reginald yelled furiously, "You people are worse than that pink-haired dragon slayer. He is such an idiot..."

'So, he's played everyone into the game,' Jade thought, 'Now I know he can't stand idiots. Heh.'

"Explain," she said.