22. Dramatic Kingdom

Yo! Let's get this chapter started!

Before we do, how many chapters do you want Dramatically to have? I'd do anything that won't exceed fifty.

*heavy breathing* 5K?!?! OMG! I can't believe this story would be so great! Arigato, minna-san! *gets teary-eyed*

Anyway, let's start!

-/-/-

Chapter Twenty-Two - Dramatic Kingdom

-/-/-

DAY FIVE - ERZA ADVENTURE

3:47 pm

-/-/-

"Alright, we rested for too long," Laxus stood up, "As the leader, I declare that we're gonna go to the Ice Castle today. We need to find some shortcuts to get to the portal and stop the tornado from happening. So, we're gonna ask the people there."

"They're not really human... they're more of half-ice, half-human," Jade explained.

"So, they're like ice cream?" Gajeel smirked.

"Not even close."

"We should go now," Gray said.

"Yeah, that's what I said," Laxus looked at him annoyingly.

---

"Woah..."

The Kingdom of Ice, or the Ice Castle, was truly majestic. Everything was made of ice. The houses were made of ice and transparent. The floor was ice, and so were the walls of the castle. Just before the castle, they saw ice posters of an ice party at the castle.

"It's probably the reason why everyone's not here," Lucy said, "But, if we were to ask the leader of these ice humanoids where the shortcut is... we'd be totally exposed. And, maybe there are some spies and Tornado Requiem members."

"That's why we have Gray, don't we?" Jade smiled.

"What am I supposed to do?"

"These ice people are humans inside of ice," she explained, "If you can make us some sort of disguise, which means an ice costume, maybe we can sneak in."

"So, you mean I have to make you ice coverings to pretend as ice humanoids?"

"Mhm, pretty much."

---

"YOU'RE NOT ON THE LIST."

"G-Gomenasai..." Lucy cowered in fear.

"Step aside. Gajeel's gonna make his move," Gajeel smirked, pushing Lucy aside, "Hey, you. Don't you know who I am?"

"Who are you?"

"I'm the nephew of the King!" Gajeel yelled, "These are my friends, travellers from another Ice Kingdom! If you won't let us in, well, I don't see the reason my father wouldn't fire you."

"YESSIR!"

Immediately, they were let in. Gajeel let out his signature 'Gihee' before they entered the castle.

"That was brilliant," Laxus smirked.

"Duh," Jade rolled her eyes.

When they got inside the castle, their jaws dropped at everything. Everything looked perfect and royal. Even professional interior decorators couldn't beat the design of the castle.

"It's beautiful," Lucy said.

"Well, we don't have any time to waste," Laxus looked at the ice humanoids, "We gotta, like, find the King."

"Everyone, the King has arrived!" a guard shouted.

"I forgot to tell you something. These ice humanoids can change into their human form," Jade added, "When the King tells everyone to change, well, we change, too. That way, we can ask the King questions."

"Yeah, but if we use the nephew thing again, what if the King tells the guards that he doesn't have a nephew?" Gray asked.

"Well, we play it cool."

'Good point,' Gray thought.

"Everyone, change into Human form!"

Immediately, everyone changed into their human form. They all went to the restrooms to do so, before going out again.

"What a waste of time," Laxus complained.

"Well, now we gotta head to the King before he tells everyone to change back into their ice forms," Gajeel said.

Suddenly, the people went up to them and invited them to dance.

"Nope, I got a girlfriend," Gajeel answered.

"But, I'm thirteen," Wendy frowned.

"No, I hate dancing," Laxus shook his head.

"I got a girlfriend, and she's away, but still, I love her," Gray replied.

"No, dancing's legitimate," Jade crossed her arms, "Shoo."

"No, sorry," Lucy did a 'peace' sign.

"But, still, we gotta blend in," Gray said, "I say, we separate into two groups. One to blend in and another to go to the King. I'm gonna go to the King."

"Me too," Gajeel raised his hand, "I got a girlfriend, after all."

"I don't know how to dance," Wendy raised her hand too.

"Okay, it's settled," Laxus said, "Remember, our whole mission depends on this."

"Yessir."

When Gray, Gajeel and Wendy left, Lucy, Laxus and Jade just stood there.

"I'm gonna look for a dance partner," Lucy told them, "You two dance."

"But, I don't wanna," Jade whined like a little kid.

'Something doesn't feel right in this place,' Laxus thought, 'I bet there's something bad gonna happen.'

"Fine. C'mon, we gotta dance," Jade pulled Laxus and they separated ways with Lucy.

---

"Hey, Jade, do you feel this weird thing that's something bad's gonna happen?" Laxus asked as they danced.

"I always feel it."

"No, seriously. It feels like, our covers would be ruined," he added, "It feels like, Tornado Requiem's gonna come here."

"Laxus! Jade!" They heard Lucy. They stopped dancing and turned around.

"What is it, Lucy?" Jade asked.

"We have to run! I feel that there's gonna be a Tornado Requiem fight here!"

"But, Lucy---"

Jade was cut off immediately by the sound from the ceiling. A woman standing on little tornado-like things held an unconscious person and a net of three people. The unconscious one was the King, and the three people were Gray, Gajeel and Wendy.

"It's been a while, Fairy Tail," the woman had an evil grin on her face.

"Gray, Gajeel, Wendy!" Lucy screamed in horror.

"The ice humanoids aren't safe here," Laxus said, "I knew it."

The woman was no other than Renia Semacks.

-/-/-

WAHAHAHAHAHA! HAPPY 5K SEMI-CLIFFHANGER DAY!

That was so made up.

Anyway, love you all. I love you all. I love you all.

I love you all.

Love you,

FearIsNotEvil ⚡