27. Dramatic Generals

Yo, minna-san!

I. Love. You. All. 7K, oh my Mavis! I love you all! You're the best! And, 1K on the first chapter! Thank you!

Everyone, please, please, please...

WATCH THE MAZE RUNNER MOVIE! And, if you have watched it or are going to watch it...

Minho is mine.

You've been warned.

Alright, let's start the chapter!

-/-/-

Chapter Twenty-Seven - Dramatic Generals

-/-/-

DAY FIFTEEN - STOP THE TORNADO

9:40 am

-/-/-

"Let's kick it up a notch," Gajeel said to Juvia.

"If only everyone from Phantom Lord was back, though," Juvia grinned.

"Tell me about it," the dragon slayer smirked.

"You two used to be members of a dark guild, eh?" the green-haired general put his hat on.

"Used to be," Gajeel hissed.

"Hm, very well," the man said, "The name is Kazano Resana. Even though two of your members defeated my little sister, we still won and got Miss Erza Scarlet inside the portal."

"Juvia and Gajeel-kun will not fall for your weakening words!" Juvia yelled.

"Oh, Miss Lockser. I see you've joined these group of idiots again. I do not wish to disgrace your name, but---"

Kazano was cut off with Juvia's Water Slicer.

"If ya keep talkin', ya won't get nothin'!" Gajeel grinned before doing an iron dragon's roar.

"Huh, you're pretty sneaky," Kazano wiped the blood off his face, "But, I'm sneakier. Let's play a game. If you lose, you go in the portal."

"If you lose, you go in the portal!" Juvia said, "We have a deal!"

"Alright, you've driven me to my point."

He touched the ground, and suddenly, his arm became ground-ized. It was just like Jade's gemstone-ized arm.

"My magic can take the ability of anything I touch. It's quite dangerous," he smirked, "Don't touch me, or I'll absorb your ability."

"Don't care! I've always got my roar!" Gajeel said before doing an iron dragon's roar again.

The roar faded in just a light touch of Kazano's finger. But, he used it against them, especially on Juvia.

"Careful, dragon slayer," Kazano tapped his hat, "You might hurt yourself."

"Bastard! You think you can beat us?!" he shouted, "You've already lost four of your whiny generals! We'll still beat you!"

"Yes, but you've lost your hope. Your hope, Miss Erza Scarlet and Mister Gray Fullbuster, are dying," he smirked, "They'll die, and your accomplishments would all just be for naught."

"Take back what you said."

Juvia was so angry that her fists were clenched and she was ready to attack. But, Gajeel didn't want to let her attack. Like Kazano said, everything would all just be for naught if they lose.

"Water... Nebula!"

Juvia hit him with such speed that she had enough time to hit him physically. And, their fight was so intense that it eventually became a hand-to-hand combat.