D. Weekes - Tell me

Warning: Mentions of cheating and miscarriage.

Slightly suggestive.

Then again, I have nothing against Breezy. This is purely fictional and is waaaaay out of character for her.

- - -

Your eyes trailed upon the sleeping figure of your husband besides you with his chest softly raising up and down as he breathed. You lifted your hand up, just above his nose, and you slowly traced his face with feather-like touches from your fingertips. You traced his cheeks up to his eyelids and to the hair falling down to his forehead. You twirled it around your finger, the soft hair passing through your finger as you pulled it away. The clock besides him, sitting upon the nightstand, was flashing 7:30 AM in red but you could care less. You wanted to cherish these moments with your husband before he went on tour with Panic!.

You were incredibly proud of Dallon and you couldn't have ask for a better significant other. You snuggled to his side, burying your face in the crook of his neck. The faint smell of his last night cologne lingered on him and the white shirt he was in. Suddenly, his lanky arms were wrapped around you, pulling you in closer.

"Good morning," His voice was low and raspy, like it was every morning you've been together. You hummed, kissing his neck. "Good morning, Dal." You replied.

He opened one of his eye and turned his head towards the digital clock on the nightstand, groaning as he turned back to you. "I don't want to leave." He admitted, pouting with his eyes closed. You pulled away from him, propping your elbows up with your chin on top of your palms. "And what do you want to do instead of going on tour, Mr. Weekes?" You said, dipping your head forward. Some hair fell down to your face and Dallon pushed it back while a smirk grew upon his lips.

"Doing you sounds great."

You blushed, flicking his hand away. "Get up, Dallon." You laughed, pushing yourself off of the bed. Dallon groaned but sat up, his legs dangling on the edge of the bed. You walked towards the bathroom, grabbing your toothbrush from the cabinet and applied toothpaste on it. You began brushing your teeth as Dallon walked in the bathroom, scratching his back while he yawned.

As you brushed your teeth, he turned on the shower, checking the temperature before turning it to the right temperature he wanted. "You know, we should start saving water." He said, wrapping his arms around your waist. You raised an eyebrow, looking at him through the mirror with toothpaste foam in your mouth that made you look like a squirrel–something Dallon always thought looked cute.

"So," He pressed himself against you and you laughed softly before bending over to spit the foam out. He groaned, biting his lower lip, "How about we shower together?" He winked as you stood back up, wiping your mouth. You rolled your eyes before he turned you around and made you sit on top of the sink, smirking as he closed the door.

- - -

"Have you seen my shoes?" Dallon called out from downstairs. You brushed your hair as you walked down the stairs, seeing him looking under the coffee table. You laughed, making him look up at you. "It's behind the door, dummy." You smiled and he walked towards the door, dragging his luggage behind him. You frowned, setting the brush on the table while Dallon puts on his shoes. You hated the fact that you had to wait for the next six months before you got to see him again. He must've sensed your sadness that he dropped the handle to his luggage and walked up to you, scooping you into his arms.