P. Stump - Defenders of the Faith

youngblood chronicles but with you as the symbol of rock and roll. do u get me? no? okay.

kind of goes with the ybc but joe's still alive and no one dies :))))
- - -

"Aw, the little angel," Courtney smirked as she entered the room. You scoffed, trying to squirm out of your restraints. "Where are your defenders, baby? I thought you were supposed to be protected at all times." She laughed, grabbing your face, her long nails digging into your cheeks. You tried to scream but the duct tape was in the way of your mouth.

"It's such a shame your boyfriend had to be the one who'll kill them all," That made your heart stop. You looked at her as she pulled her hand away from your face, the marks reddening, and she looked behind her. From the dark corner of the room, Patrick stood out. He had a hook for a hand and his eyes were glowing in a yellow-ish shade.

Courtney pointed at you and he launched himself towards you, grasping your shoulders and his hook piercing through your skin. Your muffled screams were all he could hear while Courtney laughed. Patrick growled, using his other hand to pull the duct tape out of your mouth. "P-patrick!" You gasped, tears streaming down her cheeks.

"You can't do anything about him, deary. He's in a deep–" Suddenly, the door bursted open, revealing Pete, Andy, and Joe. "Hey, fuckers," Joe smirked, holding a weapon in his hand. Patrick turned to them and Pete looked at him, "I'm sorry, bud." Pete said as he pushed him aside, Andy tackling Patrick to the ground. Joe and Pete helped you out, Joe putting a clean cloth on your wound.

Andy punched Patrick and Patrick fell unconscious. Pete looked at Courtney and scoffed at her, "We're dealing with after we take this angel back to God," He growled, grabbing your head. Courtney raised both of her hands and chuckled, "No one stopping you." She said as you walked out with the three guys behind you.

Patrick opened his eyes and Courtney smirked, "Not yet."

- - -

"Pete!" You cried out as Patrick held you back, grabbing you by the wrist. Pete was knocked down by vixens while Andy and Joe were struggling against them. You turned your head to Patrick, who growled at you with glowing yellow eyes, "Patrick, please let me go." You softly said.

He roared and you furrowed your eyebrows, sighing loudly, "Oh, for Elton Jon's sake!" You yelled and grabbed his hook, slamming him to the ground. He groaned and you looked at the vixens, who looked at you with amused faces. "Looks like the faith of rock and roll needs to defend the defenders," "Sorry." Joe chuckled.

You dashed over to Pete, kicking a lady in the stomach and tackling one to the ground. You sighed, running a hand through your hair, "I can't wait to end this."

- - -

"Thank you for returning Faith," Elton Jon, God, said to the four boys– who were all, including you, covered in blood –bowing to them. Patrick smiled, looking at your bandaged up shoulder. You huffed, "My name is Y/n," "Y/n." Patrick called out, making you look at him.

You blushed as your earthly name rolled out his tongue. "I'm sorry for, uhm, damaging your soft– I mean, angelic– No! Uh, sorry for wounding you," He blushed, looking away. Pete chuckled, "Just ask her out already." He whispered at Patrick.

"Oh, this?" You pointed to the wound and waved your hand, "It's okay, Pat. I'm an angel, it'll heal quickly." "A-at least let me treat you dinner?" He blushed even more. Elton and the other boys smiled at the both of you. You chuckled, "Of course, Mr. Stump."

"W-what? Really?" His eyes lit up and you nodded, making his heart flutter.

- - -

i wanna do a part two with them going on a date or smthng. let me kno if u want one too