R. Ross - Bad Boy

spamming y'all w panic! bois because i love them h e h e h e h e h e h e

- - -

You liked the new kid; Ryan. It wasn't really a surprise, every girl (and boy) adored the ignorant boy. He was the "bad boy" of the campus, the one everybody feared and liked at the same. He came from another school, most likely from a rich school, and when he transferred he was instantly famous.

He was evil. There were times when Y/n told herself not to have feelings for him, but she couldn't help herself. She was helpless under his control. Ryan was beautiful– yes–but he made her life miserable.

Y/n walked with Patrick inside the hallways, carrying her books in her arms. Patrick was talking about his new band that he started, which she was proud of him. As they walk towards their lockers, Ryan entered.

The halls became silent as he walked, cowering everybody that stood in his way. His eyes landed on Y/n, who was talking silently to Patrick. She looked over to Ryan, their gazes meeting and his heart skipped a beat.

Y/n was the one who toured her around school when he first came. She held a soft smile when they went through the school, telling him about the classes and the story where she got stuck on the sliding door of the principal's office, which he liked. Ryan liked her, she held a cheerful demeanor towards him but Ryan wasn't really big on showing affection.

Ryan tore his gaze away from Y/n and walked towards his own circle of friends with a smirk upon his thin lips. "Are you ready for English?" Patrick whispered, helping her insert her books inside her locker. She hummed and picked out her english textbook, suddenly realizing something when she looked at the cover.

"Oh! I need to help Brendon with his homework," That caught Ryan's attention, not that he was eavesdropping, but he hated Brendon with a passion. Brendon was cocky and plain mean towards Ryan, he was mean from the start. "See you later, 'Trick." She said and closed her locker, waving at Patrick as he went on his way.

She walked towards the cafeteria, not aware of the certain boy following her, and saw Brendon sitting on one of the table. Brendon was part of the baseball team, yet he wasn't like those cliché ones where they were bullies and such, he was a genuine guy and everybody was friends with him.

Except Ryan.

"Beebo!" She called out, waving her hand in the air. Brendon looked up from his phone and smiled, waving back at her. "Hey, sweetheart!" Brendon greeted and that made Ryan flinch. Why was this guy calling her "sweetheart"? Were they together? Why did he care?

She hugged him and sat down besides him, pulling out her textbook. "How are you?" She asked, flipping the book to the assigned page. Brendon smirked as he saw, from the corners of his eyes, Ryan leaning against the cafeteria wall. "Seems like your boyfriend's a bit overprotective, don't you think?" He whispered and that made her blush.

Ryan clenched his hands into fist when he saw her blush at something the nerd whispered. He rolled his eyes and continued on watching them. "H-he's not my boyfriend," She stuttered out and Brendon laughed, patting her head. "He likes you though."

"What?" She blushed even more. Brendon yawned, looking over to Ryan and sending him a goofy smile. Ryan rolled his eyes, again, and walked away. "I mean, no man gets jealous when we're together."

- - -

"Walk safe, Y/n." Tyler said, waving his hand towards her direction. Y/n nodded and smiled, "You too, Ty." And with that, they separated ways. It was a breezy day, the wind was cold and it gave her goosebumps all over her body.

"Shit." She mumbled, rubbing her arms from some heat. She heard footsteps and when she turned, a leather jacket was already draped over her shoulders. Ryan looked at her eyes while she blinked a few times before he saw her cheeks becoming tinted.

"T-thanks." She mumbled out, holding on to the jacket. Ryan nodded, "What're you doing walking alone?" His voice. His voice was slick as cotton candy and deep. It made her blush more.

"Oh, uh, Brendon couldn't walk me home," She said, looking at her shoes. Ryan rolled his eyes and grabbed her hand, "Then, I'll walk you home."

Ryan walked with her, their hands softly interlocked together. Butterflies flew around their stomach and their minds were going blank. They silently prayed that they wouldn't hear each other's heart.

When they arrived in front of her house, Ryan still had his hands laced with hers. She looked at Ryan and smiled; the same smile that Ryan fell for. "Thank you, Ry–," Fuck it.

He leaned in, placing his lips over hers. She blushed and kissed back, a million butterflies erupting throughout their bodies. Her first kiss, his first kiss– the sparks were flying around them.

The door opened and Ryan pulled away, looking at the yard as he fixed his collar. Y/n blushed and looked at the door, seeing Brendon and Patrick's goofy smiles. "I owe you ten dollars, huh?" Brendon said as he looked at Patrick.

Ryan turned his head back to the door, seeing the two boys and he smiled. Suddenly, there was another figure coming towards it. Y/n's mother.

"Y/n, honey, who's this?" The kind lady asked. Y/n looked at Ryan and she squeezed his hand softly, "This is my–," He stuck his hand out and smiled widely, "Hello, ma'am. I'm your future son-in-law."

That made her blush even more. Although, he wasn't wrong.