B. Urie - The Devil was the Angel's first love

starting the second book with a devil!brendon urie au uwu

missed y'all

p.s: the awsten book shall be out within this week

- - -

When the universe was created, he was created with it. Brown eyes, striking jet black hair, and a beautiful face; Brendon. Brendon, also known as Lucifer. Brendon was the perfect son, the perfect archangel, and God loved him.

Brendon was a kind child and a fearless leader to his fellow angels as he was anointed to lead them into the right path, yet he, himself, couldn't even walk straight in it. He secretly envied the humans and the power God had. The power to create life himself.

He wanted that. He wanted to make humans of his own and his own league, but he loved God, so much, that he kept it all to himself.

Time flew on, Brendon still leading the angels and the wandering souls, and God created another angel. The angel of life; Y/n. Brendon saw her as a goddess with her wings, that were in the purest shade of white he has ever seen, and her warm aura.

Brendon fell for her. An archangel fell his one of his kind, which was against the rules of Heaven. Did he care? No, Brendon didn't care even the slightest.

Together, Brendon and Y/n, developed a bond over the years of them guiding the angels. They were fearless, and loyal, leaders to the celestial beings and everyone adored them.

Brendon, however, adored her too much. He wanted her all to himself, just like how he wanted the same power as God had. He wanted to hold her tightly, to kiss her tenderly, and to make him his queen. She was his, and his alone.

Soon enough, he placed war into the humans– leading them to kill each other for pride and for fear. God wasn't happy about this, so he threw Brendon out of Heaven, along with the angels that ruled by Brendon's side: Ryan, Jon, Spencer, and Dallon.

"I gave you the power to lead my angels into the right path, yet you rule against me?" God's fearsome voice boomed throughout the white pearly halls, making Y/n flinch. Brendon sighed, clearly irritated, and licked his lips.

"So?" "So? You have violated one of the rules, Brendon!" God shouted. Y/n looked at Brendon, searching for any kind of fear or expression but she could only see the flaming fires in his eyes.

Brendon turned his head towards the angel that stood besides the God, seeing the sadness washing over her face. He pointed at her, "Why? Why her?"

"What?" God questioned. "Out of all the fucking angels, you chose to make her the protector of this–," He looked around and laughed evilly "–Little haven of yours."

"Because she is worthy." Brendon fummed, stomping his foot on the floor. "I know she is! I know damn well that she is worthy! But she's my girl! You chose her to be my sworn enemy!"

Y/n clenched her hands into fists as she saw the one emotion written all over his face– pain. "You cannot love an angel."

"But we teach humans to love each other? Bullshit." Brendon laughed, glaring at God.

"Enough! You are forever banned from Heaven and shall not have anymore connections with angels," God demanded, snapping his fingers.

A big hole appeared on the floor beside Brendon and the devil laughed, "If I come back, who's gonna stop me?"

"Y/n." That broke Brendon's heart. He, once again, turned his eyes towards his love and he saw her tears running down her cheeks. This broke his heart even more, she was the most loyal and trustworthy archangel in Heaven and even she couldn't save her love.