D. Weekes - Rough night?

a/n: (5/5/19)– i just saw Avengers: Endgame and I cried. I legitimately cried. My heart was swelling throughout the movie, it was full of nostalgia and fuuuuck. I wanna see it again. I might be posting a chapter dedicated on that but which boy? Comment down!

I love you 3000♥️

very very light sexual theme.

- - -

You looked beautiful– no, scratch that, you looked absolutely gorgeous within Dallon's eyes. The moment he entered your room, where he saw you putting on your heels, he found himself falling for you again. After being married for 4 years, he still felt the same feelings he felt for you when he first met you.

"You ready?" He asked you, buttoning his black tuxedo. You stood up, Dallon mentally congratulating himself for having you in his life, the strap of your black long gown falling down on your arm. "Yeah." You replied, grabbing your purse from the nightstand. Dallon held his hand out for you and you grabbed it, smiling widely at your charming husband.

"I might not be able to take my hands off of you," He whispered to your ear as the both of you walked downstairs. You blushed and punched his arm, "Shut up, Dallon." He chuckled and opened the front door for you.

- - -

The party went on smoothly, Brendon taking your Dallon away for some band matters while you talked with Jenna and Sarah. "You look ravishing, Y/n," Sarah said, raising her glass of wine to her lips. You smiled, "You too, Sarah." "How did Dallon get so lucky with you?" Jenna asked, twirling her wine within its' glass.

You blushed, "Oh, I'm actually the lucky here." That wasn't a lie. Throughout eight years, (counting the years you've been with Dallon before marriage) Dallon never failed to make you feel special. He showed you what true love meant and made you feel butterflies in your stomach every time he'd look at you in the eyes. He seemed intimidating, yes, but he was actually the sweetest sunshine in your life.

"I can see why," Jenna giggled, gesturing to your husband. You looked at where he was standing within a few meters away from your booth, his hair was slicked back, a few strands were falling to his forehead, and a smirk upon his lips. He was stunning underneath the neon lights, a cocktail in his hand. "Is he rough?" Jenna piped in, smiling widely at you.

You blushed, bringing your wine glass to your lips, "Rough in what?" "In your pants," Both of the girls giggled while your cheeks flared with fire. "S-sometimes." You admitted, eyeing up your husband up and down.

Suddenly, a hand was placed on your shoulder, making you turn around. "Hey, Spencer!" You greeted your old friend, placing your wine glass down on the table. Spencer smiled and hugged you, "It's been a while, sweetie," Spencer said as the two of you pulled away from the embrace. "Two years? Where have you been?" You asked, smiling widely at him.

Dallon, on the other hand, wasn't happy at the entire situation. As soon as Spencer placed a hand on you, he was flaming with jealousy. He watched from afar as Spencer's hand glided up and down your back while you smiled and laughed with him.

"Excuse me." He said as he placed down his cocktail, excusing himself from Brendon and the rest of the guys. He pushed pass through the crowd, ducking through the people, waving at some. Once his path was cleared, he found himself speed walking towards you and Spencer.

You felt someone tugging your hand and you looked back, seeing Dallon with a dark expression on his face. "Oh, hey dude," Spencer said, waving at him. Dallon nodded, snaking his arm around your waist, "Could you excuse us for a moment?" He said, pulling you away before Spencer could reply.

"Where are we going?" You asked as Dallon grabbed your wrist, leading you out of the hall. He turned at you, a wicked smile on his lips, "I'm gonna mark my property."

"Wait, what?"

- - -

You walked downstairs, greeted by the laughter of Brendon and Dallon. You rubbed your eyes, yawning as you stretched your arms high. "Good morning, sunshine. You walk funny," Dallon smirked at you. "Yeah, rough night?" Brendon innocently asked, standing up to help you.

"Rough, rough night, I presume?" Dallon winked at you. "Shut up, asshole." you said, throwing your slipper at him.

"Walk straight before you throw your slipper at me!"

"I don't care!"

- - -

not joking. as i typed brendon's name the word count was at 666– he IS the devil.