Splinter's Book FINALE

(Leo's POV)

"Lady (Y/N)'s room is in the third floor." Mitsu gave us the directions, "Hurry before they take her body away!"

"Hai! (Yes!)" I said as we raced to the third floor of the temple.

"That door!" Donnie pointed the door of the room where (Y/N) is.

Without knocking, I opened the door as quickly as possible. "(Y/N)! (Y/N)!" I called her named many times. We found ourselves in an empty room with an empty futon.

"We're too late." Mitsu said with a sad look on his face.

Tears formed on my sapphire orbs and I cried in pain. Donnie did the same. The room was filled with sobs.

"What on Earth is going on—"

Suddenly, a familiar voice was heard behind us. Mitsu and Donnie both let a gasp. Wondering what's going on, I looked behind my back and my face was filled with shock.

(Y/N) was at the door, standing with Takeru and Ryosuke, smiling at us.

Donnie immediately bowed down. I remained standing, frozen at the moment. She's okay. My wife's okay!

"Don't catch flies." she said, making me close my mouth.

"What? Is that the proper way to greet the Daimyo of this empire?" she asked cold-heartedly.

I didn't waste any time so I ran towards (Y/N) and hug her. Happy tears cascaded as I finally wrap the person I love the most in my arms again.

"Next time, don't do such things that'll scare me, okay?" I said and (Y/N) returned the embrace.

"Promise, love. I won't do it again. Ever." she promised as pulled away and kissed.

I don't care about the reactions of my brother and her vassals but the important thing here is, we are finally together again.

"What was the horns and smoke signal all about?!" Mitsu asked with an annoyed look on his face.

"That was the announcement that Lady (Y/N) is alive and well, nerd-brain! You're jumping into conclusions again, baka (idiot)!" Ryosuke replied smacking Mitsu's head.

"Mitsu you nearly gave us a heart attack!" Donnie complained.

"Gomenasai!!! (I'm sorry!!!)"

While we're busy, Takeru opened one of the windows and peeked. "Lady (Y/N), the visitors have arrived. The palace grounds was packed." he reported.

I was perplexed about it so I asked (Y/N), "Love, why is the grounds crowded?"

She formed a smile on her face. "You'll see. Now, you four!"

The vassals and Donnie looked at her with attention. "Make sure everyone is dressed for the occasion. Takeru, you know what to do." she said, as she walked past, exciting calling her servants.

"Wait, what occasion?" I asked. And the four men with me were smiling. Am I the only one not getting what's going on?

Takeru guided me to a room and gave me formal clothes for me to wear. As I got dressed, the other vassals got their best look too, even Donnie who's wearing a purple uniform with the Kazenami symbol on it. Which means he's officially back being a vassal.

Instruments were played and the temple was filled with cheers and noises. Ryosuke went out to greet the crowd.

"Konbanwa, mina-san! (Good evening to everyone!) Tonight is the time that you've been waiting for. The long wait is over and now is the revelation of the truth.  Lady (Y/N)'s life was in danger in the past few days. But today, I, Ryosuke, one of the daimyo's trusted vassal, hearby announced that Lady (Y/N) is alive and she's with us today!"