The School Fair Prt. 1

<(Y/N)'s POV>

"I'm so excited~ I just can't hide it~"

I sang with my heart out as I made my way to the Turtle's lair to visit my boyfriend, Leonardo. I'm from school and exams are over so we will be having a school fair tomorrow.

"Whatsup, Dudette?" Mikey greeted me as I passed to the living room. I waved back at him. Speaking of which, the school fair is where all students will have a party, games, dances, and many more. It's the most awaited event for every student. Guess what? Outsiders are also welcome.

Leo came out from the dojo. I think he's just finished meditating or having a sparring session with Master Splinter. He formed a smile on his face.

"Hey, (Y/N)."

"Hey Leo, how are you?" he wrapped his arms around my waist and I hugged him back. "I'm good. What's with your energetic atmosphere?"

"You gotta believe this. We're having a school fair tomorrow and—"

"Oh, it sounds nice—"

"I'm here to invite you to accompany me." I said with full of excitement.

The atmosphere turned dead as silence took over. Then, Leo finally spoke, "Okay... um... I have second thoughts... it's because... what if they see me?"

Realizing what he meant, I instantly regret of what I said. "Oh right..." I muttered.

Leo formed a sad look on his face. He cupped my cheek with his green hand. "(Y/N), I've always wanted to go out with you but I can't."

"Nope. That's okay." I said as I walked into my room.

"Well, (Y/N). Seems no one will accompany you for tomorrow." I talked to myself and lay down on my bed. I want to rest for a while. Dinner will be prepared in 20 minutes.

<Leo's POV>

"Donnie?" I sneaked in to my younger brother's lab if he has something to help me with my problem right now.

"Yes, Leo. Anything?"

"Donnie, it's a long story. (Y/N) wanted to come with me in her school's fair but I said no because people can't see creatures like us." I explained.

His eyes widened, "Right timing!" he said as he brought out a wristwatch.

"Uhh... what's that?"

"It's a humanizing watch. With just one press, you can transform into a human. No time limits, as long as the battery is not low." Donnie explained.

I wear the watch and press the button. Suddenly, in a blink of an eye, I looked myself into the mirror. I still have blue eyes, I have a fair skin instead of emerald green, no shell on my back, my hands have five fingers each now instead of three. I even have black hair on my head.

"Wow...." it came out as a whisper.

"Well, that is the type of a guy (Y/N) wanted." Donnie joked.

"What's going o— Leonardo?" Master Splinter suddenly entered the lab and he sees me..... naked.

"Uh oh." Donnie whispered.

To be continued~