Wattpad User Ninjas Prt. 4

I read a lot of dating scenes on Wattpad but this time is different. It is more better than they described on the books... or e-books that I read. Leo and I sat on the table for two and we were given a menu by a man wearing a chef uniform and sunglasses.

"It is good to see you, Murikami-san." Leo greeted the owner of the restaurant.

"Hi there, Leonardo!" Hmm, it seems Leo is a regular here.

Then, Leo ordered 2 Ramen, and can't even mention on what he said because they are talking to Japanese or something. Leo mentioned a special recipie called the "Pizza Gyoza" which is his ultimate favorite. He suggested me to try it so I ordered as well.

"Sounds like you have someone with you, Leonardo." Murikami said.

"Yes, I have. Her name is (Y/N)" Leo introduced as Murikami and I shake hands.

When he got our order, Murikami raced to his kitchen and started cooking. Wow, just wow. Even though he's blind, he's so fast like a ninja....but for food. While waiting, Leo and I talked some things like family life or Space Heroes. That made me realized that we have the same favorite color: Blue.

"Anyway, Leo. I'll contribute for the bill later." I said as I brought out my wallet but he stopped me. "No. Everything was paid already." he said.

I just nodded. He really prepared this for me. Am I so special for him to plan this kind of... date? Oh, what am I thinking? Leo is different from boys that I met before. I don't why but I am starting to fall in love with him...

"(Y/N), listen. I have something to say to you." He said and I nodded.

"(Y/N), I want to say that... you're beautiful... I mean... uh... we've been met... and...."

"Leo, I know you're nervous but... what is it?" I smiled, helping him to be more confident. "It is just... I like you, (Y/N)." he said.

The huge smile formed on my face as my heart beats so louder. I don't what to say. There are no words comming out from my mouth.

"Ugh. I should've say that. Anyway, a beautiful girl like you doesn't deserve an ugly mutant like me." he said and his words broke my heart. I stood up from my seat and I gave him a back hug. I leaned closer to him.

"Leo, if you see yourself as an ugly mutant, mine is different. Like what I said earlier, I don't care from the looks. And Leo... I like you too..." I confessed.

"... the way you are." I finished. Hearing my words, his sad look turned to a biggest smile as he stood up from his chair and hugged me.

"Thank you, (Y/N). You make my life even brighter." Leo whispered to my ear and I hugged him back. Then, a familiar song just came up on the speakers.

          "I remember what you wore on our first date. You came into my life and I thought. "Hey, You know this could be something"

Realizing what the song is, I quickly hugged Leo as a "Thank you."

Cause everything you do and words you say
You know that it all takes my breath away
And now I'm left with nothing

"It's you favorite song, right?" he asked.

"Yes!" I answered with full of overflowing happiness.

"So... (Y/N)... can I have this dance?" he said as he offer his hand to me. "Yes, Leo." I said.

So maybe it's true, that I can't live without you
Well maybe two is better than one
There's so much time, to figure out the rest of my life
And you've already got me coming undone
And I'm thinking two, is better than one

Leo and I danced all the way. Thinking everything in this day is perfect. I didn't know that the whole restaurant was been set up by his brothers and his father. Being with Leo is the best thing I ever had. I know I never love this way yet but thanks to Leo, he made my life complete. Though he is different, I still accept him who he is. Love stories can be read on books... or in wattpad as well. In life, fate will do everything to make your story on it's best.

The end~

"(Y/N)!!! It's already past midnight!" -Mom

"Uh oh."