The More You Hate Her Prt. 2

(Leo's POV)

"So, (Y/N). Anything you would like to share?" I asked her as she gave me a glass of water.

"Well, I am just a wandering kunoichi and I was after by the Kraang. They wanted a sample of my DNA for some reason. I had a dream of my late sensei telling me to go for a journey. He didn't tell me anything why." she replied.

"Same. My sensei asked to go but he didn't tell me the reason either."

(Y/N) packed her things and stood up. "It's getting late. Leo, do you have any place to stay?"

I shook my head. I couldn't even find a place to sleep in.

"Well, no prob. You can stay in my place." (Y/N) winked at me.

"Where?"

"Wait a sec." she said and threw a smokebomb. Everything was covered with blue smoke. Then seconds later, I found myself in the woods where a dojo was built in there.

"We're here!" (Y/N) said as she opened the doors.

"You lived in here? In the woods?"

(Y/N) and I sat down on a Japanese mat. "Yes. My sensei gave me this dojo. I refer living with nature where you can meditate without distractions than in a city. It's safe and Kraang will never find me here."

(Y/N) stood up and placed her katanas on a wall and we walked in a room.

"Leo, you can stay here and I'm sorry because this is where I hid my Spa—"

"SPACE HEROES!" I exclaimed as I entered the room. (Y/N) collected more Space Heroes Comics and Figurines than I do. She had also the limited edition ones. I fanboyed as I play with them.

"Y-you like Space Heroes too?!" (Y/N) asked.

"YASS!" I answered.

"SAME! One hundred one percent! I guess I picked the perfect room for you."

"Thank you!" I said as I threw her a hug. Everything went awkward so I immediately pulled away.

"Sorry, I-I am just happy."

"It's okay. Oyasuminasai, Leo-san. (Good night, Leo). I hope you like it." (Y/N) said and she closed the door.

"No, I LOVE it. Oyasumi, (Y/N)." I whispered. I put my things in a corner and drifted to sleep.

The next morning...
(Y/N)'s POV

I woke up and I could hear the birds outside. The sun shines so bright and I fix my bed to make breakfast for me and for my visitor.

But when I came to the dining area, I could smell food. Leo's there, did he just... make breakfast?

"Ohayo, (Y/N). (Good morning, (Y/N).) You woke up just in time. Let's eat." the blue cladded turtle said as he placed the food and chopsticks on the table.

"Itadakimasu. (Thanks for the food.)" I said as Leo and I started eating.

"Leo?"

"Hmm?"

"You are good in making breakfast." I commented.

He chuckled. "Actually, my youngest brother was the one making breakfast in our family."

"So there are more mutant turtles like you."

"Yup. I'm the eldest and I have three brothers. The four of us are living with our sensei. He's our father-figure as well."

After eating our breakfast, we meditate for an hour and a little sparing session. I couldn't describe his movements beacuse he is just so good. I obsreved he is always careful not wanting me to get hurt.

The night comes again, Leo and I decided to walk for a while. We looked at the night sky and I was amazed by the view. The sky was filled with stars and turned blue because of the moonlight.

"It's beautiful." I whispered.

"Just like you." he said which it made me blush. He hold my hand and we walked back to the dojo

But what does he meant by that?

To be continued...