The Blue Moonlight 1 & 2 BLOOPERS

1
>During the Script reading...
The two main characters were practicing their lines.

(Y/N): Leo, Leo, Leo. From where art thou Leonardo.

Leo: *chuckles*

(Y/N): What?

Leo: This is the "Blue Moonlight", love. Not Romeo and Juliet.

(Y/N): *realizes she's not with her script book* My bad. Uh, where were we?

Mikey: Uhh... in New York?

(The entire cast were laughing and Ms. Author put a facepalm on her head.)

2
Author: Introduction fight scene and... action!

(Leo and his brothers are having an intense fight with (Y/N)'s brother and foot soldiers. But suddenly, Mikey hit the camera with one of his nunchucks.)

Mikey: Oops.

Author: Cut!

Donnie: Well at least somebody need to pay of one of the cameras I made! MY BABY! (runs at the broken camera)

3
Everybody were singing along with the theme song of "The Blue Moonlight"

Leo: You raise me uuuppp, so I can stand on mountains.

(Y/N): You raaaise me uuuupppp to walk on stormy seas....

Author: *sings very bad* I aaaamm stroooooooong when I am on your shoooouldeeeeeeeers!!!!!!!!

<THUNDER>

<Rain pouring...>

Author: I guess we should move the shooting tomorrow...
(The real reason why the update is sooo slooow)

4
They are shooting the scene were (Y/N) was about to kill Leo in his sleep. She sat down on him on his bed and was about to stab him but....

(door opens)

Raph: Leo, may I—Aaaaaack! My eyes! (Y/N) was about to *censored* Leo! *runs away*

Author, (Y/N) and Leo: We're filming!!!

5
During hug scenes, (Y/N) was having a hard time to reach Leo because of his 6-feet height. The author suggested to put a chair for (Y/N) to stand on.

("You raise me up" song was playing in the background)

(Y/N) were abou to kiss but..

(Y/N): Woah! *fells off from chair, she and Leo fell on the floor*

Author: NOW THAT'S MORE ROMANTIC!

6
Leo and (Y/N) were about to fight but "Gangnam Style" suddenly played from the background. The two characters danced instead of fighting.

Author: Okay, let's party! *joins in dancing*

AND They almost shot a dance parody of Psy's song.

7
During breaks, Mikey was making his own tutorial how to apply lotion.

Mikey: Hello dudes and dudettes! How to apply lotion in a ninja way! First, get your bottle then open it. Second, close it again because we forgot to shake it.
Third, Open it again then smell it if it's smells good.

*smells lotion* Mmmm, Honey and milk. If your lotion smells stinky, kindly throw it away. I'm pretty sure that lotion has reached it's expiration date.

Then squeeze it and spell your crush's name whether on your arm or on your leg. Uhhh, (Y/N)! Come here!

(Y/N): Yes, Mikey?

Mikey: Kindly demonstrate the step 4.

*(Y/N) wrote 'Leo' on her right leg using the lotion.

(Y/N): Wait, Mikey! This is my lotion! *starts applying it on her legs and arms*

Mikey: Ooppsey... well that's all for today!

8
Everyone were having a break while Raph was asleep on a couch. Mikey draw some pinples and mustache on Raph's sleeping face using a marker.

When Raph woke up...

Raph: Well, I beter wash my face. *sees reflection on the mirror* ACCCCKKKK! Mikey! I'm gonna crush you!!!!

Then the chase of the two turtles made all the cameras and lights—THE WHOLE SET tip over.

Author: *Facepalms*

9
<DELETED SCENE>
On the burning Mutanimals' lair.

Donnie: Kenjiro! We need to get to the Shredder's lair to save them!

Kenjiro: How come you're sure that—

(a horror noise played out of nowhere on the background)

Donnie jumped out making Kenjiro carry him bridal style.

Author: Cut! I think this had turned out to be a horror movie.

Donnie: *Kenjiro dropped Donnie making him fall on the floor* OW!

10
(Y/N): *went back to the bed*

Leo: So, did you brush your teeth?

(Y/N): Yep.

*The two were about to kiss but...*

Leo: Wait! Today was the first lauch of the new season of Space Heroes!

(Y/N): I almsot forgot! Off the living room! *The two get up and ran*

Author: Uhh guys, are we forgetting something?

*(Y/N) and Leo went back to the camera view and kiss*

Author: The End.