Splinter's Book 2 Prt. 6

(The other side of the mountain, Genji's basement)

<Takeru's POV>

"There are now marching." Torubi said as he watched at the other side where Lady (Y/N)'s Camp was. I remained quiet, standing on my feet still.

I let out a sigh. The messenger successfully sent my message to Lady (Y/N).

"Prepare for battle! The Kazenami temple will be ours! And everyone in there will be our slaves. I'll take what is mine!" Torubi said as he let out an evil laugh.

The soldiers immediately moved to their positions. I closed my eyes and quenched my breath, hoping everything will turn out fine. I have to be brave, or else everything will fall. I knew Lady (Y/N) a lot. So the rest is up to me.

(Y/N)'s POV

Ten thousand soldiers on the other side, and I have fifteen thousand. I raised my hand as a sign to stop marching.

A few feet away, the Genji's were there. Torubi was there with Takeru. Good. This is getting exciting.

"Attack!" Torubi yelled.

"Attack!" I said the same thing as the soldiers let our their battle cries and charge the Genjis. Archers send out arrows, raining the battle field with fire. Riding my horse, I let my sword as I start cutting off the heads of every opponent I face.

The grass were painted with blood and dead bodies were already in sight. My armor was stained with blood, the same thing with my hands and face.

I watched as my soldiers take down the Genjis. I felt proud and unstoppable. I kept on moving forward towards to Torubi.

I swing my sword towards him but he immediately dodged it, making him fall off his horse. I went off and he and I had a one-on-one combat.

Both of our movements were fast and quick. We block each other's attacks. He clash of our blades were the only ones I hear. But then, I managed to knock him off his feet and pointed the end of my blade to his neck.

"It is over, Torubi." I said.

"Are you sure about that, Daimyo?" He asked with a smirk on his face.

When those words left his mouth, Takeru raised his hand and another horde of Genji soldiers appeared on the mountains.

"Nani? (What?)" I said.

Torubi let out an evil laugh. He stood up and his laugh got even more louder.

"You have only fifteen thousand soldiers with you. How can they manage to defeat 25 thousand of my men?" he asked.

Before I let out an answer, Mitsu came and he reported, "Milady, there are fifteen soldiers more on the other side. They are 25 thousand of them and we have only less than 15 thousand!"

"Ha! It's because Takeru is my Trump card. She managed to recruit fifteen thousand more on my army." Torubi said.

Later, I grin formed on my lips and let out a more evil and sinister laugh which it made both Mitsu and Torubi confused.

"You call that your Trump card?" I asked, "What if I tell you that Trump card of yours was just only the JOKER card?"

Torubi's face filled with horror. Takeru and his 15 thousand men raced on the battlefield and began slicing off the Genjis one by one.

Torubi began to shake with fear, seeing that he was tricked by Takeru and I in the first place.

"This is a battle of 30 thousand against 10 thousand!." I said as I removed the contact on my left eye. "Like what I've said, you can't underestimate me."

Torubi looked at my mismatched eyes with horror. "A--a demon!"

"Yes! You have underestimate a demon" I replied. Torubi stood up and began to ran. Mitsu and I were the only ones left.

"Aren't you going to ran after him, Milady?" Mitsu asked.

"Yes" I replied, "For now, you must assist Takeru and the others."

Mitsu immediately followed my orders and left. Then, I ran to the direction where Torubi went. I'm sure my army had overpowered the Genjis. So it is up to me to finish off their leader.

(Leo's POV)

The moon shone on the night sky but we're still on our way to the battlefield. The three of us stopped on the cliff where we can see the entire Kyoto below.

"There it is!" Donnie pointed on a  spot where there are soldiers fighting.

"Let's go!" Ryosuke said as our horses galloped to the battlefield.

"Leo, look! The clouds were dark purple." Donnie pointed at the sky.

"What does this mean, Donnie?!" I asked.

"It means we're going back to our time any minute from now!" He replied.

"Hurry! I must find (Y/N) before the wormhole thing takes us!" I said.

After a few minutes, we reached the battlefield. Blood and dead bodies, everywhere.

"Look! Lord Ryosuke and Lord Donatello were here! Our Lord Leonardo has returned!" one of the soldiers exclaimed.

While riding my horse, I snatched a sword from the ground and I began slicing off the remaining Genjis while searching for (Y/N).

Suddenly, Takeru approached us. Ryosuke brought out his sword and charged at him, "You, traitor!"

Before Ryosuke's blade had struck his co-vassal, Mitsu came into way.

"No! Stop! He's not a traitor." Mitsu pleaded.

"Move! He betrayed Lady (Y/N)." Ryosuke insists.

"Lady (Y/N) used me as a bait to lure Torubi. I pretended to be traitor so the Genjis would believe that I was on their side. That was the plan Lady (Y/N) and I had made up!" Takeru explained.

So that's why (Y/N) and Takeru were taking non-stop in the library. Now, I understand. Everything that I've heard about Takeru were only rumors.

"Where's (Y/N)?" I asked.

"She went that way!" Mitsu pointed at the right.

"We have to get there, fast. (Y/N) is going to commit something she'll regret." I said as I handed the letter to Takeru and Mitsu. Their faces filled with shock.

"No.way. I should've go with her if only I knew!" Mitsu said.

"I'll go with you, Lord Leonardo." Takeru said.

"Be careful, brother." Donnie said as Takeru and I rode on our horses.

I'm coming, (Y/N). Don't do anything stupid.

To be continued...