Twenty-One

Twenty-One

He tilted his head to the side, his lips slowly forming a smile. "You don't know the things you do to me"
I giggled as his lips met with mine again. My hands went into his hair and I pressed myself more firmly into his, my body curving into him.

His hands were roaming up and down my body and I couldn't help but suck in my breath as he softly cupped my breasts. At some point I had straddled his legs, but I couldn't quite remember when. It didn't matter; not with being so close to him and experiencing all of these new and incredible sensations.

My heart was pounding, nothing existed outside of this moment. His hands were lightly gripping my hips. His thumbs drawing small circles on my skin. I looked up into his eyes. They had turned dark, full of hunger and desire.

"Is this what you want?" He whispered. His tone yearning.

I could only imagine how long he had been waiting for this moment. Obviously much longer than I had been, as he had known about me. Us. Our bond, far longer than I had.

I could feel his member throb against my thigh. A pang of fear stabbed through me. Of course I wanted this, but stories of having sex for the first time ran through my mind. 'It always hurts', 'There was so much blood!', 'We couldn't even finish because of the pain'.

Hush your mind little one. An experience like this is different for everyone, it is never the same. If you are truly fearful, our mate will understand. He will not force us into anything we are not one-handed percent gung-ho for. Do you understand?

Knight was staring at me, waiting for a reply. His hands had moved from my hips to my bottom slowly kneading the tender flesh. "Renee?" His tone was hushed.

"Oh how I want this. " I said wrapping my arms more firmly around his neck.

"But?"

"I'm scared." I said, putting my face into his neck so that he wouldn't see my face, nor I see his reaction.

His hands stopped moving, and he wrapped his arms tightly around my waist pulling me closer.

"My love, you have nothing to fear from me. I would never hurt you. I couldn't." He put one hand against my head and wove his fingers through my hair holding me tight.

"I... in my head I know that, but part of me is still terrified. I don't want to be, you're the best thing that's ever happened to me. And I do want this, want you. I want to experience everything life has to offer..."

"We don't have to do this. This is all new to you... to us in these bodies. In this world." He kissed my shoulder. "If you'd like, I can show you another way we can be intimate with each other. And I can guarantee that it won't hurt." His lips were moving across my collar bone and to my neck.

My insides were becoming warm and I could feel the heat rushing to my face. I nodded my head yes, but to make sure that he knew that I wanted to I squeaked out an enthusiastic "Yes!".

I felt a rumble in his chest and then he had flipped us over. I was now lying on my back, his sleek form towering above me. I could feel a wetness begin between my thighs and I shuddered in anticipation.

I really wasn't all that social with many girls at my old school, I only vaguely knew what actually happened between men and women when they were intimate. I mean I knew how babies were made. Guy puts himself in girl, humping boom he finished and that was it. And then there was the good old girl goes headfirst into his nether region and put his stuff into her mouth.

It had never seemed all that interesting or even exciting to me to do any of that. I mean who would want to risk pregnancy at this age, or put something in their mouth that the other person peed out of? But of course now, none of that mattered. Knights warm body pressed down into mine was all that mattered.

Would you shush! Vocus on your body, on everything that he is doing, the way that his touch and mouth feels, Fogel everything else. Don't worry about. Oh! Ohhh, does that feel good.

She didn't finish her sentence. Nor did I care. Because it did feel good, no it felt amazing. Incredible.

Knight had made his way from my neck to my breats. His hand massaging my left breast, his finger playing with my nipple. It had perked up, as if the room was cold. But it was anything but. His mouth was on my other breast, his tongue drawing small circles around the pert nipple. His teeth slightly nipping the tender flesh.

A moan escaped my mouth and his hand gripped me harder. My back arched up pressing myself more firmly into him. I had never before experienced such snesations. They were heavenly, and I never wanted it to end. Just as the thought crossed my mind he lifted his head and a small whimper escaped from my lips. Already my body craved his touch for more.

He grinned, dimple appearing in his cheek. His mouth grabbed mine in a kiss, his teeth capturing my lower lip and biting it soflty.

"Do you like that?" He whispered into my ear, his hand still playing with my breast. His lips below my ear.

"Yes! Oh please, don't stop." My hands grasped his arms, my nails digging into his flesh.

He didn't say another word, he slowly kissed his way back down, switching his mouth to the other nipple. His hand trailed down my stomach, and I could feel a knot forming in my stomach. It wasn't a terrible knot though, it felt so pleasant and unexpected that I didn't know what to think. His mouth started following te trail left by his hand.

My heart was pounding. What was he doing?

His mouth found my inner thigh. He drew the delicate skin into his mouth, suckling softly. Who could have know that such a spot could be so erotic? I certainly hadn't.

He kissed his way back up my body, not touching the one place my body craved the most. I was no longer fearful of what might happen, he treated me with such tender care that the idea of him hurting me seemed far fetch, even if it was still a reality.

I lifted my hips into his, and I felt his member throb into me, stronger this time. It was also larger than it had been before, harder even. He groaned and pushed his pelvis into mine, grinding into me.

I grabbed his face and pulled it to mine. I captured his lips in a kiss, my hands wandering everywhere. His hand made its way back down my stomach, but this time reached between my legs.

I gasped in surprise, my body jeering into his as he touched me in a place no one had ever touched me before. My nails dug into his back at the sensation of his fingers rubbing me. Slowly he inserted one digit inside.

There was no breath left inside of me to escape, I was lost in wonder that was this man and what he was doing to me.

He pulled his finger out and began to rub me again, faster this time. My hips began to move with him. How could they not? The sensation building in my stomach started to increase. My breathing was hard, and I could feel beads of sweat along my face.

His mouth grabbed my breast, and as he sucks at my nipple he inserted his finger back into me. And without giving me time to react or even think, a second finger joined it. I tried to silence the moan that escaped me, but it only made everything more intense. His fingers moved as if they were playing a well known instrument.

The pressure was building, I could feel the beggining of some sort of release start to overcome me. My body arched up my muscles started to clench.

Then it was gone. He had removed his hand before that final release. My sounds of displeasure only seemed to amuse him, he kissed my lips and before I knew what he was doing he had moved down my body and placed his mouth where his fingers had just been.

I threw my head back. These new sensations his mouth was doing to me were far more intense than his hands could ever be. His tongue was drawing circles, and then it was inside of me.

The pressure was back, but more intense this time. My hands found there way into his hair and my knees involuntarily came up. Gasps of pleasure escaped me as I reached my peak that he had denied but minutes ago. My legs were shaking and I cried out in ecstasy.

His mouth slowed as I came down from my high. His mouth curved into a wicked grin.

"That didn't hurt now, did it?" He asked already knowing my answer.