Nine

Nine

I was fighting someone off. Their strong arms encircled my waist pinning my arms to my sides, effectively immobilizing me. I kicked out with my legs, trying to hit anything, anywhere. I could barely register the fact that I was screaming, my throat was raw. I kept my eyes shut, not completely sure that this wasn't just a dream and at any moment I might wake up.

"Renee, baby, please. You're okay. Nothing is going to hurt you. Nothing and no one will ever harm you again. Please, just wake up." I heard the deep voice say into my ear. His hot breath on my neck. I continued to struggle. My voice becoming ragged with my screams. "Renee, sweetie, you need to wake up." I felt lips on my brow.

I then began to struggle against the darkness that held my consciousness in its hold. Slowly I began to remember where I was. I was in a small hotel room. Laying in a bed, with a werewolf. I opened my eyes.

"Knight?" I questioned.

"Yes, love." He hugged me to his chest. His bare chest. I tried to pull away but his arms only tightened around me. His scent enveloped me, it was somehow stronger than before. But, it calmed me. My racing heart slowed. My arms found their way around his waist, pulling me even closer to him. I buried my face into the crook of his neck. I felt a vibration through his chest. It was then that I realized that only last night I had seen him in his wolf form.

"Knight," I began, quickly trying to pull away from him. But, only ended a few inches away from him as he was practically laying on top of me. His legs were between my own. The only thing separating our bodies was a thin sheet. It was then I realized he was naked. His manhood was pressed against my inner thigh. And it was slowly hardening.

I felt the blush creep into my cheeks. I tried to turn my face to hide it in my hair, but Knight grabbed my chin and carefully turned my face back to look at his. As I stared into his eyes, his eyes hardened with lust and longing.

"Renee, don't ever look away from me. For I am yours, and only yours. Just as you are mine, and mine alone." And with that he leaned his head down and placed his lips upon mine.

For a moment I couldn't respond. I didn't know how. This was my first kiss. But, as Knight continued to kiss me, instinct took over and my lips began to move with his. As if sensing this was new to me, Knight began slowly.

But, after a minute or so he bit my lower lip. He bit it hard enough for me to gasp. It didn't hurt, but it was so unexpected that my lips parted slightly. He slid his tongue into my mouth. I had always imagined that French kissing would be disgusting and awkward, and yet with Knight pressing his nude body against my scantily clad one his hands in my hair, it was as if this were the most perfect and natural thing in the world.

His tongue continued to caress my own, sending wild tremors along my nerves. Evoking from me sensations I had never known I was capable of feeling. I was more conscious of this kiss than I had ever been of anything in my life. My hands crept up his back, his skin hot to the touch. A low moan escaped my mouth into his, and his chest rumbled against my own.

My breath was coming in short gasps. As if sensing this, Knight pulled back slowly. His lips lingering on mine before pulling his face an inch away from my own. We were both panting heavily. His minty breath caressing my face. One of his hands had made it to my waist, and he had pushed the sheet off of me.

"You are so beautiful." He whispered to me. Leaning in to kiss my neck. "I couldn't ask for anyone more perfect, more amazing." He brought his face back to mine and placed a slow languid kiss on my lips.

"Knight." I breathed out in a whisper. "I. . . "

"Shhh, my love. I won't rush you. I want this to be perfect. For the both of us." His eyes were dark, and he stared hungrily at my mouth as if he were going to devour me. He looked away and rolled off of me. My body cried out with the loss of his warmth. It ached to have him back beside it. My heart almost ached with longing as he reached the bathroom.

As if sensing my emotions he turned back to me. Not ashamed in the least that he was standing butt naked, with his manhood standing at attention for all the world to see. My cheeks got a bright cherry red. I quickly looked at his face to see a small smile gracing his exquisite face.

"Don't feel so down, love. We have all the time in the world to go further. And we will, but only when I know you truly want and accept me. I care for you too deeply for us both to rush into this blindly." And with that he walked into the bathroom.

My heart was still racing as I flopped my head back down onto the bed. I was mated to a werewolf. An alpha nonetheless. And if my knowledge of wolfs were correct, he was the leader of his pack. And by default, that made me the female alpha. I could only guess how big his pack was, and dreaded the fact of having to help him run it. Would they even accept me as their Luna?

I heard the shower shut off and I quickly got out of the bed and dressed as fast as I could before Knight could get out of the bathroom. As I was pulling my shirt over my head I heard the door open, and a possesive growl emanated through the room.

"We should get going, we still have several hours to drive before we get there." He stepped up to me and placed his hands on my waist, pulling against him. "But if I could keep the both of us locked up in this tiny room for the rest of eternity, I would." My heart began to race as he lowered his head to mine.

Our lips locked in another passionate kiss. Without any hesitation this time I opened my mouth to let him in. But instead of exploring my mouth he guided my tongue into his own mouth. Tentativly I probed his mouth. His tongue slowly caressing the underside of mine. I pulled away, gasping for air.

"We should go." He whispered. I could only nod in response. "But, we will be continuing this. Soon." He growled into my ear.