Chapter 27

As the Dinobots and Autobots made their way back to the capital, China's dense forest passed in a blur. I scoot back in between the legs of Optimus looking like an ant compared to his legs and I laughed inside. However, when I realized Grimlock was going very hard, my laughing stopped making it difficult for me to stay aboard the bot. When I looked down, my heart sunk into my butt and nothing was underneath us, I shrieked covering my eyes.

"Hang on, nice spark-sweet!" commands Optimus. Grimlock had jumped somewhat gracefully over a mountain falling to the ground below us, the city within reach. I signed in relief and quietly hoped we'd find the others in time.

"Lily?" Optimus called me, uncovering my lips, and facing him.

"You're going to stay with Sam, I know he's going to keep you safe. Just remember if something happens to me today that you mean the world to me, sweet light," he says, looking at me with stern optics.

In silent agreement, I shook my head, putting my hands on my still flat tummy, which had a sparkling development inside without Optimus knowing. We'd rushed into the city in a few short moves, storming down the streets towards our destination. We ran into a Decepticons army along the way which blocked our route. I was running for cover, but my escape was cut short by a dark gray chunky con with a spikey body like a porcupine, grinning at me with his teeth.

I fell on my ass at the strong pedestrian movements marching towards me, it was even more terrifying because I'm pregnant and I don't have anything to cover myself. The con stood above me as I lay trembling on the ground in the fetal position. "You are mine, femme." His sinister voice, I was waiting for death because I knew that I wasn't going to be saved, Optimus was on the other side of the fight with Grimlock.

"Put her down Striker!" Optimus' optics dark blue almost purple as he jumped into the air high above my head and his ped connected to the face of the con and when both landed it created a great gush of wind. "You're going to pay for the Prime!" the chunky con fumed his optics brightening up to molten lava. Optimus, his swords poised, he glares at the con. The con is five feet away, anticipating what I wasn't aware of. I guess he'd been talking about whether he'd win. If this con thought he'd win he'd have something more to come.

Optimus has a signature sword in one hand, and a new sword in the other. "When you are ready, you piece of tin." Optimus voice is strong and lethal. The con steps up to him with his weird optics staring at him. "Today, Prime, we are going to rule! You can not stop us all!" the mech yells, triggering his own weapons. The con charges pursuing him at Optimus. "You must die Prime!" he sneered, stabbing Optimus in his hand. "I'm going to pull your spark out!" Optimus pushed the con off his neck cables and grabs the con. Optimus lifts his own flaming sword and repeatedly stabs the con.

The red Energon stained the armor of Optimus but it is obvious that Optimus has not yet been through with him. The con flinched under his glare until the con screamed at Optimus, "If you were wise you'd kill me." With both of his peds punching Optimus in the chest, the con said, Optimus staggered backwards.

"Tell me, Prime. Why are you fighting?" Optimus requested the con.

"Someone's got too! Ahhhhh!" Optimus screamed, throwing his sword in front of him at the con and punching the con right in the chest but it doesn't go down easily. The con headbutts Optimus and since Optimus groaned it must have been rough. The chunky con leaps up into the air at Optimus shooting 10 rockets, holding his shield out in front of him preventing the rockets on contact. The enemy pissed at Optimus, and launched more rockets. I stood watching the heated fight between two buildings and it was anxious to watch.