Chapter 11

It was nightfall when it all settled down somewhat and I started the fire that Sam and Cade both insisted on helping me with. Afterwards, I sat down with Sam on the log and he gave me his jacket because he saw me shuddering at the cold wind blowing.

"Humans begins, a bunch of backstabbing weasels."

"Hound, find your inner compass. Loyalty is a flower in the fear and temptation."

"What the hell are you saying?"

"It's a Haiku,"

"Cut the crap before I put a grenade down your throat!" Hound grabs the light blue and silver mech pushing him backward and he fell.

"Hey! You must act like an arf Hound!"
Blue yelled, pulling Hound away from the other Autobot interfering between them in the mini-battle. Optimus and I exchange views to which his response was a helm shake and mine was a shoulder shrug. Obviously we both thought the very same thing, this was not what we expected.

"That would have saved us too much time." Bee muttered, alternating as he often does between radio stations. "I have to agree with Bee. Frankly, we need them not, sire." Blue said and Optimus pitched the bridge of his nose.

"Optimus? What do we do?" Ratchet and Hide questioned him before Optimus could give them a legitimate answer Cross-Hairs interrupted by standing up in front of Hide, which prompted him to snarl and Ratchet had to place his hand on Hide's shoulder-plate to calm him down.

"Well, lift your hand if you're completely dissatisfied with our little fun Earth vacation?" asked Cross-Hairs, sarcastically, before unexpectedly picking a gun from inside his coat-tails and pointing the big gun at Cade, Tessa, and Shane.

"So, who are the stowaways!?" I bolted on the log from next to Sam and ran up standing defensive in front of Cade, Tessa and Shane, I wasn't going to let this Autobot asshole kill my other family. Cade, Tessa, and Shane, in surrender, put up their hands, "Cross-Hairs, what the hell is wrong with you?!" I barked through gritted teeth. But, he doesn't listen to me, he kept aiming at us with his weapons and I froze at the vicious look in Cross-Hairs's optics.

"Whoa! Whoa! Are the guns really necessary?" Cade yelled, looking nervously at all the transformers. Some part of me had hoped that Ratchet or Ironhide would step in, but I think they knew that Optimus would soon interfere and order them to stop. "State your business human!" Cross-Hairs grumbled, and I felt the heat radiating from his gun barrel. "Cross! Back up, now!" I shouted. Hound involved himself quickly rolling in from the rear, slamming the huge Gatling gun in front of Tessa, and she screamed as the green mech directly implied he was going to kill her first. Another gun activates from nowhere and I sighed inwardly thankful that Optimus stopped it. "Drop them! Now!" Optimus reproached the two bots, but their weapons are not dropped. "If you do not drop them. I'm going to handle you both myself!" Optimus threatened, and both transformers lowered their guns on their sides, ashamed of what they'd done.

"They sacrificed their lives for mine, we owe them." Before Cross-Hairs suddenly turned his optics to us, the two mechs shrugged their shoulder plates. "Back away from her!" Sam commands, standing protectively in front of me like any other best friend/brother would do, and I smiled at him. "Who are you two? What are these other human beings!? Prime you brought more human beings!?" Hound remonstrated, pointing his pistol at Sam and I, which prompted Bee and Blue to act as our guardians. "I dare you to pull the trigger!" Blue threatens and Bee chimed in: "If you want to see another lifetime! I encourage you to lower the guns!"