Chapter 1

Two years have passed since the Chicago fight and it's been two years since my last contact with Sam. Optimus has also disappeared from the face of the earth, I have no idea where he's been hiding. I wish I knew where Bee has been keeping Sam, but he hasn't contacted me in three months. I would be out for blood if something happened to Sam and Bumblebee. I also haven't heard from Blue neither in three months.

I'm a refugee now at somebody's home in Allen, Texas, trust me, I'm grateful for the help, but I've got my work cut out for me.

"Lily?! Will you be standing there all day or come along with me to find parts for my newest invention?"

My eyes were rolling and I was giggling under my breath. I confessed to Cade who I started getting closer to in such a short time I was fugitive. I was forced to move around thanks to the damn government, and a damn cybertronic robot named Lockdown, who is a bounty hunter.

Since then, I've lived in Texas with Cade and Tessa Yeager, not really a fan of the brat, and she isn't a fan of me, either. After seeing me walking around the streets, Cade took me with nothing, but a duffle bag attached at my hip.

"I got a call from that old man about a truck he found in an old film theater." Cade explained.

"Sure, no trouble, Cade," I say.

Cade grins and pulls my hand leading us to his old blue truck and I might emphasize the word 'old?'

"You know, I can help you fix up this truck, right? I used to be a mechanic." I told him while I was strapping in, however the strap was ribbed and Cade looked up and opened his mouth to respond.

But I cut him off by asking a question.

"Where's the theater?"

We are interrupted, by a black car, and Cade got out of the truck. The person in the car played loud music and singed off key.

"Oh, that must be Lucas," Cade says to me as the newcomer opened the driver side door jumping out.

"Who?" I asked as I stood beside him as well to meet this man who I surprisingly never met and that made me want to meet this stranger even more.

"Took ya long enough Lucas," Cade said, as he grabs a bag from Lucas and I wondered what was in the bag, Lucas turns and looks at me probably wondering who I was and I decided to introduce myself.

"Hi, I'm Lily Lawrence, you must be Lucas," I smiled at him holding out my hand for him to shake, but he only stared at me. Lucas had long curly blonde hair, clear blue eyes hidden behind a pair of ugly black-rimmed glasses, and I add that he wasn't too appealing to look at with his lump looking body underneath his long sleeve shirt and dark green shorts, which weren't a good thing to wear considering his legs were extremely hairy. Lucas immediately pulls Cade away from me and they took off walking in the opposite direction.

"Have you lost your mind, Cade?" Lucas wondered.

"Lost my mind? No, my mind is still intact, Lucas." Cade replied sarcastically. Lucas starts to massage his temples and snapped, "She has to go!"

"She doesn't have to!" Cade disagreed.

"End of discussion!" He added, "Now give me your money,"