Chapter 15

Finally, the five of us had returned to the church, with Optimus pulling in first. I jumped out quickly and made my way inside as Optimus changed back.

"Lily! Heads up!" yelled Cade, which prompted me to raise my head just in time to see a bright green bottle flying at me. When I felt something hit the tip of my boots, I cursed and picked up the bottle. I looked up and gave Sam and Cade vicious glares, Blue jerked in laughter.

"Are you trying to knock off my head?" I asked them.

I stepped back about five feet and raised my arm up high over my head, aiming it at Blue's helm.

"Hey!" he shouted, rubbing the spot where the bottle hit him and I grinned at him.

"Sorry," I lied.

Next to the brat, Cade gets up from the table, glaring at Shane.

"Why the mouthwash?" I asked, tilting my head in surprise.

Shane opened his mouth to reply, but Cade turned around and angrily pointed at him.

"Don't say a thing!" he fumed, before taking my arm and pulling me away from the others.

"What is happening Cade?" I asked him as we stood outside the church's front gates. Cade sighs for a split second, grasping his chin.

"We have a small issue,"

"What kind of issues?"

"KSI won't be easy to reach without an ID card."

I raised my eyebrows.

"KSI has a few shipments coming in today, and we can't enter without IDs. We need the drone you found."

"I'm going to guess that you need my help with the plan?"

"Optimus and I go to KSI and use the Drone to photograph the ID cards so we can get inside."

I scrunched my nose and raised my eyebrows.

"You can't be serious!?" I scoffed, causing Cade exclaim.

"I knew that you were going to be against it," Optimus says.

I marched up to Optimus mad as hell.

"You thought!? Of course I am against it! You can get Cade killed!"

The tears forming in my tear ducts that I didn't want them to see. Optimus steps up to me placing his index finger under my chin and lifts, wiping my tears away. I sniffle as he kisses me on the forehead.

"I'm sorry to snap, it's not easy to know how risky it would be when you two are entering KSI," I said.

Catching Optimus' hand and covering his hand with mine.

"I think we should wait. Remember Optimus? Yesterday we saw Savoy talking to Joyce. Something tragic could happen."

Optimus pulled me into a close embrace pulling me to his chest.

"Oh Lily, there's no need to worry." Cade interjects.

"Why shouldn't I worry about the current situation?"

The two of them fell silent and I pulled away from Optimus and sighed.

"If you two go, I'm also coming," I suggested.

"You're not coming with sweet-spark!" Optimus insisted, as he towered over me, folding his arms over his chest.

"Optimus, let her come along," We all turned our heads to see Ratchet standing at the front entrance in holoform form.