"Here you go Elie misty wants to talk a bit more." says mom with a smile.

I take the phone and talk to my friend for a bit before I hang up.

"Well, we still have two more hours of training before you need to go get cleaned up to go over to Misty's" smirks Mom getting into a fighting stance.

I smile and zip over to the counter set my phone down and get in a ready stance.

After a few hours of hard training, Mom and I were sweaty and tired.

"Go on upstairs and get cleaned and packed." Says Mom as she wipes her face with her towel again. I grab my water bottle and phone before I phase up into the ceiling before mom can berate me on the unnecessary use of my powers.

I take a relaxing shower and a nice soak in the tub letting the aches in my muscles go away.

After my nearly hour soak I head to my room so I could get dressed In a black Team Phantom shirt, a pair of gray jeans, and my favorite trusty blue hoodie as well as a beanie and pack my backpack. I pack some clothes and a few of the video games I know for a fact neither Misty nor Cassie have.

I put my backpack on and run down the stairs to see mom in her combat gear, which she had started Waring shortly after Antarctica. She wore a long-sleeved black shirt with the family DP on it, along with a pair of dark grey camo cargo pants with a thigh holster on each leg holding her favorite twin PL-E5 BLASTER PISTOLS. which were the newest Fenton weaponry resembling a more traditional handgun instead of grandpa jacks bulkier and Sometimes awkward designs, and had been grandma and grandpa's Christmas/Hanukkah presents to her last year. She also had on a black fake leather jacket, fingerless gloves and on her belt a badge similar to a police badge though instead of the amity park police department it had the amity park city crest as well the words licensed ghost hunter than a serial number.

You see it had been all Uncle Tucker's Idea when he took office as mayor he had put a bill towards the Illinois government for it to be illegal to actively ghost hunt without a license. The hope was it would stop all the reckless amateur ghost hunters. Sadly though this didn't include the GUYS IN WHITE since there an official government agency.

"What you doing mom?" I ask her with interest. As I sit in one of the kitchen chairs and look at the wide range of gear that's spread across the kitchen table.

"Just checking my equipment for patrol with Valerie." She says as she clips the latest Fenton thermos to its spot on her belt.

"When can I come out on patrol with you?" I ask her as I pick up one of the empty ecto power packs that go with her pistols and make my hand glow with energy and start to charge it for her to save time.

"Not till your older Elie your only 8 enjoy school and playing with your friends." she smiles running a hand through my hair.

I look down. I really wanted more than anything to be able to join Mom and Dad on their patrols I kept telling them I could be like Daddy's sidekick, the Robin to his Batman or I guess the Supergirl to his superman would be a better analogy. But they just kept telling me the same thing. "No your too young. Maybe when you're older."

I was about to make the same argument as I always did when theirs a knock at the door.

"I'll get it." I sigh and go and open the door to see Valerie.

"Hey, there how's my favorite little ghost girl doing," she says smiling at me.

"Hey, Valerie," I say happily as I give her a big hug.

"Hey, kid how you been doing," She says hugging me back.

"Iv been good Mommy won't let me with you guys but what else is new." I sigh

"Don't worry you'll be out and kicking ghost butt in no time" She says and messes my hair then heads to the kitchen to talk to Mom.

They spend the next half an hour discussing their route, and what section there going to run tonight.

"Ok sounds like we're all good I'll meet back up with you at the intersection of Butch street and Hartman Avenue after I drop Dani off at her friend's place." Say Mom as she puts her pistols in their holsters.

"Gotcha radio me if you have any problems while you're on your way there." Valerie nods and activates her suit.

Mom gives her a nod and turns to me "ready to go?" She asks.

"Only if I can fly alongside you" I smile hopefully.

"Not going to happen," she says as she grabs her black motorcycle helmet off the table as well as a smaller gray one for me.

I groan making mom and Valerie laugh a little we head out of the kitchen and into the small open-air family garage mom putting on her helmet as she gets on her purple and black electric motorcycle she got for patrolling since the scooters she and Uncle Tuck used to use can't really keep up with a fleeing ghost. I sigh and put on the helmet she hands me and get on behind her. Mom revs the near-silent engine and we zoom out of the garage Valerie close behind on her hoverboard she gives us a salute and goes off to her route.

It doesn't take long for the three of us to get to Misty's neighborhood. I start to get excited at the thought of having a sleepover with my friends. When we get to the right house we pull into the driveway and I hop off the back of mom's motorcycle Mom close behind me. I happily knock on the door.

"Danielle slow down." Says mom as she pulls off her helmet.

I just give her a big smile as miss Oswald opens the door "Hello you two." Says my teacher before she calls for Misty.

Mom and miss Oswald start to talk a little as Misty comes downstairs and hugs me.

"Come on Cassies already upstairs." She says happily.

"Night sam" I smile give my mom a quick hug then fallow misty upstairs.

We talk a bit as we head upstairs and over to her room but the talking stops as we enter her room and I feel something get pressed into my side and I feel a large electric shock go through me before everything goes black.

(I would just quickly like to say sorry for how long iv Been taking between chapters iv had a lit of things happen so iv been a bit busy but don't worry I'm not abandoning this story iv just been really busy with life the pain that is being an adult but I promise it won't take me as long to get the next chapter up so please continue to comment since I love hearing what you all. Have to say)